• DeUh
  • Veteran
I CAN´T wait to see 52 back on the field next season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKqyz7FK5hA
[ Edited by DeUh on Feb 25, 2015 at 5:47 PM ]
wtf

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf

That is offseason laziness on their part. Didn't have a picture with VD maybe? 52 goin nowhere.
wtf...?
Retiring????!!!!

Just heard that on KNBR 680.

Maybe this is the thing Florio was talking about
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Mar 9, 2015 at 7:22 AM ]
Gore and now Willis gone?! Worst week ever!!!
bye felicia
Originally posted by niners94:
Gore and now Willis gone?! Worst week ever!!!

• bors
  • Veteran
This is some b******t is it the toe or jesus etc is going on
Originally posted by jbeale49:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf

That is offseason laziness on their part. Didn't have a picture with VD maybe? 52 goin nowhere.
Wow, in hindsight, that's pretty eerie.

• titan
  • Veteran
That can't be true?
It could be that the toe hasn't recovered that well. Primetime dealt with toe problems too, right?

When he made the IR decision this season, I assumed that it had to be pretty bad or he gave up on the season. It sounds like it was pretty bad and that he's dealt with it for some time.

I'd also image the recovery is tricky. He may have changed his running form to compensate for the pain. It might take too much time to properly rebuild his form and he figured it's just best to step away from the game.

I wonder if this is how the talk of a 4-3 defense started. Maybe the organization knew that there was a chance that the toe might not recover quickly enough.

I'd love to see him back (at some point), but if not, then best of luck to Willis.
[ Edited by zonkers on Mar 9, 2015 at 9:32 AM ]
Originally posted by zonkers:
It could be that the toe hasn't recovered that well. Primetime dealt with toe problems too, right?

When he made the IR decision this season, I assumed that it had to be pretty bad or he gave up on the season. It sounds like it was pretty bad and that he's dealt with it for some time.

I'd also image the recovery is tricky. He may have changed his running form to compensate for the pain. It might take too much time to properly rebuild his form and he figured it's just best to step away from the game.

I wonder if this is how the talk of a 4-3 defense started. Maybe the organization knew that there was a chance that the toe might not recover quickly enough.

I'd love to see him back (at some point), but if not, then best of luck to Willis.

no talk of a 4-3 switch? we're staying at a 3-4
It sucks, but you gotta respect him for having the balls to walk away during the prime of his career.
Just reported on Espn, done deal....That sucks
Share 49ersWebzone