There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Patrick Willis Thread

  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,976
LB
Patrick Willis
Height 6-1
Weight 240
San Francisco 49ers #52




732 solo tackles
218 assists on tackles
20,5 sacks
53 passes defended
16 forced fumbles
8 interceptions
2 touchdowns




[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 18, 2014 at 9:57 PM ]
^^^ Thanks for posting all these DeUh!
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/28/5946553/patrick-willis-russell-wilson-release-dueling-duracell-commercials

P.Willis is badass s**t.
I met Patrick Willis in Miami. And I would love to see him again. Hes real cool to everybody. A great player on the field and a great person off the field.

No homo
This guy has a way better story than the Blindside story. Watch the ESPN E60 on him. They need to make his life growing up into a movie.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
This guy has a way better story than the Blindside story. Watch the ESPN E60 on him. They need to make his life growing up into a movie.

i disagree, sandra bullock adopting some kid is much more better
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
This guy has a way better story than the Blindside story. Watch the ESPN E60 on him. They need to make his life growing up into a movie.

i disagree, sandra bullock adopting some kid is much more better

No it is worser
HOFer
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I met Patrick Willis in Miami. And I would love to see him again. Hes real cool to everybody. A great player on the field and a great person off the field.

No homo

A couple years ago, I saw Patrick at Sino (Santana Row) while he was with a couple friends. I was more interested in meeting him than any of the chicks there that night.

Kinda homo.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/28/5946553/patrick-willis-russell-wilson-release-dueling-duracell-commercials

P.Willis is badass s**t.

You don't see the ultimate result of the play in each opposing commercial but it sure as hell looks like Pat stops midget Wilson from scoring in both the Niner & Seahack perspectives. EAD Seadderal!
nicest dude in the world and the scariest on a football field. Pat is still the man. so sick being able to watch so many future hall of famers on one team
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,976
[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM ]
I glanced at the title and I thought it said "Patrick Willis Trade"
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,976
Originally posted by swayze:
I glanced at the title and I thought it said "Patrick Willis Trade"

Lol.
love me some pw