There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

10 Players Not To Forget/Underestimate

Originally posted by crabman82:
michael wilhoite says hi

What out Skuta!? I have to be honest I am ignorant of Wilhoite and didnt even bother to look him up even though he came to mind

Why do you say wilhoite??
Originally posted by Since07:

Yea no joke he has fallen out of the "good player" convo I remember him holding Megatron to 2 catches and like 36 yards as rook

Real good point (Sofa) how he might have be unfocused after that whole anti gay spiel the nation even san fran was probably sending him hate jus before the game

Yup. He did a great job against Megatron that game. Came up big Week 1 of 2012 against the Packers, making plays against Jordy Nelson. Came up big in the NFCCG against Atlanta, had a nice diving INT to swing momentum in the 2nd half. The dude can play, just has to get his head right!
Originally posted by crabman82:
michael wilhoite says hi

What out Skuta!? I have to be honest I am ignorant of Wilhoite and didnt even bother to look him up even though he came to mind

Why do you say wilhoite??

because he started for patrick willis while he was hurt last season and bowman will be out for at least the first half. i have wilhoite starting in his place with maybe broland getting in there if he impresses
8 DL Quinton Dial 6'5 318 Age 24

Called nasty by Justin Smith, Dial tackles with bad intentions . A pure Run stopping DL being horrid against elusive RBs (LeSean McCoy) and is horrid to those who run with power (Marshawn Lynch) ironic he has fantastic acceleration and agility. Expected to play NT/DT not many have had success with his size, a 6'5-6'6 monster sounds ideal, but most have been successful being 6'3 to 6'1 playing DT

Is this true? Honest question. He looked like Gilbert Brown out there to me when he played.
Originally posted by Disp:
8 DL Quinton Dial 6'5 318 Age 24

Called nasty by Justin Smith, Dial tackles with bad intentions . A pure Run stopping DL being horrid against elusive RBs (LeSean McCoy) and is horrid to those who run with power (Marshawn Lynch) ironic he has fantastic acceleration and agility. Expected to play NT/DT not many have had success with his size, a 6'5-6'6 monster sounds ideal, but most have been successful being 6'3 to 6'1 playing DT

Is this true? Honest question. He looked like Gilbert Brown out there to me when he played.

I'd say he's a pretty good athlete for his size. But for the most part, he's a space eater. He's not going to wow you blowing up plays in the backfield or chasing down a ball carrier. But he can set the edge, keep contain, and anchor against the run. He's huge with long arms so that gives him some range. Also not nearly as fat as Gilbert Brown lol. He carries his weight well.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Disp:

Fantastic might be exaggerating but yea thats what I was reading hes very nimble being 6'5 300+ Lbs
Cool. All I've seen of him is the handful of snaps he played last year, so I didn't really know what he was like in college. If he's supposed to be pretty nimble for a big dude then that's great news.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Bruce Miller!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Bruce Miller!!!

Good one too. Great thread. For me I'm going with Cox. The light bulb seemed to come on after we cut him and brought him back for the playoff run. Could he become the next Brock who just needed time to develop and a reality check of humility?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 21, 2014 at 8:58 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good one too. Great thread. For me I'm going with Cox. The light bulb seemed to come on after we cut him and brought him back for the playoff run. Could he become the next Brock who just needed time to develop and a reality check of humility?

Good call, I agree. I like Cox....wait no!!! That's not what I meant.

Cox has always been rock solid in the slot. Arghh, STILL not appropriate. My apologies again.

Cox always performs well....okay I give up. It's IMPOSSIBLE to compliment this guy.

Seriously though, he's a good player. He's probably going to play well in pre-season just like last year. But for him to secure a roster spot, he's going to have to show some ability to work on the outside. He can't stick to the slot forever, because we got Ward there and Morris is developing fast too. The more you can do, the better.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 21, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]
Baldwins 14 inch vertical will sure be handy in the red zone
those dudes are career back ups besides Lemonier looks like a starter, looks like the eventual replacement for Brooks, keep in mind i am wrong frequently
In the Rising Stars thread, similar theme to this one, I went with Lemon. So I'm on the Lemon bandwagon. This guy has that explosion coming out of his stance. I also see him as eventually replacing Brooks, but he has a very very long way to go before that happens. Brooks' ability to be an every down LB is something Lemon is completely new at. I am hoping that in 14-15, Lemon can overtake Brooks as the nickel DE on obvious passing downs. He can assume that role while he learns the finer points to linebacking in a 3-4.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Good call, I agree. I like Cox....wait no!!! That's not what I meant.

Cox has always been rock solid in the slot. Arghh, STILL not appropriate. My apologies again.

Cox always performs well....okay I give up. It's IMPOSSIBLE to compliment this guy.

Seriously though, he's a good player. He's probably going to play well in pre-season just like last year. But for him to secure a roster spot, he's going to have to show some ability to work on the outside. He can't stick to the slot forever, because we got Ward there and Morris is developing fast too. The more you can do, the better.

Lmao
Originally posted by Draftology:
Baldwins 14 inch vertical will sure be handy in the red zone

Yea I re read that lol idk where that even came from
In my opinion, Ahmad Brooks had his best season in 2013. Why are people talking about replacing him? Lemonier will probably play out his entire rookie deal before he'll be in a position to truly "replace" Ahmad Brooks.