There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best season in 20-30 years, better enjoy it....

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
don't agree with this ranking system in the least....

Me neither. Eric Reid is average.....? He made the pro-bowl as a rookie. Since when is that average?

That's just one of a few I don't agree with.

How is Bowman not an elite starter? Dude prolly the best MLB in the game.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
don't agree with this ranking system in the least....

Me neither. Eric Reid is average.....? He made the pro-bowl as a rookie. Since when is that average?

That's just one of a few I don't agree with.

How is Bowman not an elite starter? Dude prolly the best MLB in the game.

That too. He's been their top rated ILB 2 of the last 3 years. Definitely an elite player. They must be downgrading him because of the injury. Even then, that's stupid. He's going to come back with a vengeance.
Not only could this be the best season in 60 years, but its the most unique. We have all this talent and all these expectations with A NEW STADIUM.

and one more thing..

Germany made it to the world cup semi-finals 3 times in a row, making it to the final (lost to brasil in 2002) once, and losing twice in the semi-final. This year they made it a world record 4th time! and we all know what happened..

We've made it three times, lost one superbowl, and are set to win THIS YEAR.
[ Edited by tondiman on Jul 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
its the 94-95 season all over again. We got a loaded roster with hungry veterans with a closing window and a QB with a monkey on his back

Oh nooooooo... does that mean we'll be manhandled when we face the Eagles... Kap will yell at Harbs for getting benched... we go on to beat erryone after that and bring home the 6th???

I'm all in!

haha maybe not exactly like 94 but if we have to go thru all of that to get the six then im all in too hahaha
This is our year.
2 sb's in the next 6 years. Book it
Back to back World War Champs
With all of this, we still need a little bit of luck to win.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when Tim Rattay was our QB and Arnaz Battle and Cedrick Wilson were our starting WRs

Oh yeah, those were painful days, lol..... I know everything happens in cycles and every team sees days like that, I just hope its not for a great while....In any event, 9ers for life babies!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Back to back World War Champs

This....
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:
Not only could this be the best season in 60 years, but its the most unique. We have all this talent and all these expectations with A NEW STADIUM.

and one more thing..

Germany made it to the world cup semi-finals 3 times in a row, making it to the final (lost to brasil in 2002) once, and losing twice in the semi-final. This year they made it a world record 4th time! and we all know what happened..

We've made it three times, lost one superbowl, and are set to win THIS YEAR.

5-11
We've paid enough of a price over the past three years. It's time for the payoff!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
5-11

I've had enough roller coaster rides through January and February the past 3 seasons. This year i want things to bounce our way from the jump and get that 6th Trophy. A lot easier said than done on paper, but i know these boys will be ready once again. Just gotta finish things off.