LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Best season in 20-30 years, better enjoy it....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Over the past 3 years the bar has been raised to a level that has allowed the fan base to get back to a place where you can complain about players and nit pick coaching decisions and even crucify players rightfully/wrongfully for off the field problems, but entering this season, every fan better take note of just how far this franchise has come over the past 3 years and cherish the next 12-24 months of history in the making.

The talent that's currently under contract and the players that have built the team that we see today will undoubtedly erode over the next couple of years and who knows if this franchise will ever be as loaded with talent as they are today....

Just a reminder of how unbelievably LUCKY as fans we are and just how TALENTED the roster is....

Opening this new Landmark...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Throw in guys like Bothea and the rookies, we are LOADED with talent.

Arguably the MOST talented roster in the entire League and DEFINITELY the most home grown talent...

We are some LUCKY motherf**kers to be able to have this kind of a roster in the world of team jumping pro superstars that fill todays sports world.

It's going to be one hell of a ride over the next couple of years, I hope every one of you enjoy it and make it last as long as possible, we might never be this lucky again.....

FORTY f**kING NINERS RULE THE WORLD f**k THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh! Nice little montage there. Good work. Certainly the most talented roster, with a great emphasis o. Youth. And with Baalke continuing to navigate, we are staying at or near the top.
*Salute

Sacrifices and burnt offerings need to be done for Lord Harbaugh before the first preseason game. Thank you.
Where were you durning the darkest hours...damn fair weather fans

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Very nice! A total contrast from Terry donahue/Dennis Erickson days - for sure!!
19-0
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
Originally posted by English:
Ooh! Nice little montage there. Good work. Certainly the most talented roster, with a great emphasis o. Youth. And with Baalke continuing to navigate, we are staying at or near the top.

This. Love the humility message here but as long as we have Baalke and this FO we can sustain top notch success for years and years.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Where were you durning the darkest hours...damn fair weather fans

I've been here the whole time...... I've lived and died with this team since I was 8 years old and even in the darkest days I stood by being full blown homer saying we were better than we really were....

I was one of the fools that said....

"Dennis Erickson can win in SF"

"Jonnie Morton has good games left"

"Arron Rodgers is gonna suck, the kid from Utah will be way better"

"T.O. aint never gonna leave SF"

"Jeff Garcia isn't gay, he just sounds weird when he talks"

"Rashaun Woods is going to set NFL marks, BOOK IT"

"Reggie McGew is gonna be a beast"

"JT O Sullivan can be a good QB in the right system"

"Nate Davis is the best QB in the NFCW"

"Coach Nolan is bringing class back to the league with that suit, we're on the verge of being great"

"Singletary is the truth, dude has what it takes, here comes #6"

Now that we're finally somewhere, I don't ever want it to end.....
Remember when Tim Rattay was our QB and Arnaz Battle and Cedrick Wilson were our starting WRs

Trent has built a team, JH has provided the leadership and coaching.

We are ready for the present and the future.

Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEE!
Love this thread.

SB49 is for the 49ers
[ Edited by Quest4six on Jul 20, 2014 at 11:11 AM ]
Great stuff!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when Tim Rattay was our QB and Arnaz Battle and Cedrick Wilson were our starting WRs

Yes. Oh God they were bad days.
Share 49ersWebzone