NFCW 2014 finishing order

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Seattle 16-0
Stl 13-3
49ers 4-12
Rams 4-12

Nice, rams simultaneously finish 13-3 and 4-12?

Lol troll fail
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Totally.
Wrong forum

idgaf

when mods make your posts sonshine, its never the wrong forum, now run along before you get your backside paddled...
I was earlier with Wally on this 13-3 SF and 12-4 SEA, with AZ making it in also. StL does better, 10-4, but is not in the playoffs. But now I am more in 49erphan's corner with 12-4 and 12-4 and we win homefield on the scoring differential or however the heck they figure it.

As for SEA falloff, I just don't see it. And I, like every other fan here, am giving our DBs way more benefit of doubt and kap/WRs more benefit of doubt than they really should have. We could play 4 games and truly not know what our DBs are capable of. On paper for DBackfield and kap- WRs, we are being way too generous in guessing how they will play. I think they can, but who knows what comes out of the gate? Sure I am hopeful, but I am nowhere near certain. As Giedi or perhaps someone else mentioned in another thread, statistically we are a lot more likely to be closer to 8-8 than 13-3. When you challenge the mean going to NFCC game 4 yrs in a row, you are tempting fate. Sure stats don't get you to the playoffs, games , winning games do. I think we all are thinking with our hearts, not our heads when analyzing the niners,, however.

It is an ugly thot, but Bud Grant took his team to 4 SBs and everyone knows how many they won...zero. Jim Kelly took the Bills to 4 SBs and you know how many they won...zero. I don't believe those were sequential, and probably none were even 3 successive trips. But we sure don't want to end up like that. I know ,comparisons are vastly different, I'm just sayin'...
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jul 19, 2014 at 6:07 PM ]
Niners 13-3
Hawks 12-4
Rams 10-6
Cards 8-8
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
15-1, Not worried about a perfect season... just as long as they bring home the 6th

11-5, Bradford will play better, but just not against us

9-7, (Maybe 10-6 wildcard berth) Cawks fall apart after week 11... possibly losing 4 in a row beginning with us on Thanksgiving.

8-8, Unless their defense steps up (already having key losses), the offense will be carrying this team.
Originally posted by LVJay:
15-1, Not worried about a perfect season... just as long as they bring home the 6th

11-5, Bradford will play better, but just not against us

9-7, (Maybe 10-6 wildcard berth) Cawks fall apart after week 11... possibly losing 4 in a row beginning with us on Thanksgiving.

8-8, Unless their defense steps up (already having key losses), the offense will be carrying this team.

you and me are on the same wave length Jay....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
you and me are on the same wave length Jay....

puff puff give, botna, puff puff give
  • Phil
  • Veteran
San Francisco 13-3
Arizona 12-4
Seattle 10-6
St. Louis 8-8
when mods make your posts sonshine, its never the wrong forum, now run along before you get your backside paddled...

When mods make your posts? What does that even mean?
Fyi, sonshine isn't a word.

Would you like to paddle my backside? Is that what you were going for?

Relax man, I posted it because I thought it should get moved, just a thread.
49ers 15-1
Rams 8-8
Cardinals 8-8
Seahawks 6-10

I just dont see seattle falling off. However, a full season with crabtree and kap is only going to give us more wins. 1st or 2nd are both realistic. As long as we get to the playoffs we have a chance. That said....

9ers 13 3
Sea 12 4
Stl 10 6
Az 7 9
49ers 12-4
Arizona 11-5
Seattle 9-7
Stl 7-9
Guys...honestly....15-1 in one of the most stacked divisions in NFL history?!
Originally posted by tondiman:
Guys...honestly....15-1 in one of the most stacked divisions in NFL history?!

This. I don't know what people are thinking...

We should be 16-0
Originally posted by Quest4six:

When mods make your posts? What does that even mean?
Fyi, sonshine isn't a word.

Would you like to paddle my backside? Is that what you were going for?

Relax man, I posted it because I thought it should get moved, just a thread.

here's the thing SON-shine, you don't have the vision to translate what happened with the creation of this thread, so therefore I don't expect you to be able comprehend how great it was, you clearly don't understand what happened.... It was created with purpose, it was placed with purpose and it transpired as planned...

now please run along....
Share 49ersWebzone