There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFCW 2014 finishing order

1. SF
2. StL
3. Seattle
4. AZ

Both SF and StL make the playoffs, Seattle sits this year out...

Seattle also posts a losing record vs the NFCW....

Have at it....
Who's Scotty McDrunk helping this year?
Originally posted by dobophile:
Who's Scotty McDrunk helping this year?

ACME Liquor Stores
Seattle 16-0
Stl 13-3
49ers 4-12
Rams 4-12
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Seattle 16-0
Stl 13-3
49ers 4-12
Rams 4-12

Nice, rams simultaneously finish 13-3 and 4-12?
WHAT MOD MOVED MY THREAD?????
Seattle 16-0
Stl 13-3
49ers 4-12
Rams 4-12

you can clearly see the no trolls allowed spray.....please move on....
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Obviously it doesn't work. But k. Not sure what you expected putting that in the PL. Basically asking for it...
SF 13-3
Sea 11-5
Stl 8-8
Ari 7-9

I think ari takes a step back, stl shows improvement but still has some ways to go. SF and Sea still class of the division.

Obviously it doesn't work. But k. Not sure what you expected putting that in the PL. Basically asking for it...

you have no idea what I expected, don't pretend to know me, I'm the one working the strings behind the curtain not you.....

you have no idea what I expected, don't pretend to know me, I'm the one working the strings behind the curtain not you.....

K. I don't know you but I know the PL. And I know that a thread like this belongs here. Thus the troll. But I digress. Have a great day Cwin!

K. I don't know you but I know the PL. And I know that a thread like this belongs here. Thus the troll. But I digress. Have a great day Cwin!

Jiks, im just messing with you Bro, you're cool, I did the ol Joe Dirte reverse psychology trick.....you are my witness...
SF: 14-2
ARI: 10-6
SEA: 9-7
STL: 6-10

Other Divsion Winners:
WAS: 11-5 (wort to first)
ATL: 12-4 (worst to first)
GB: 13-3

We then have home field advantage..
Jiks, im just messing with you Bro, you're cool, I did the ol Joe Dirte reverse psychology trick.....you are my witness...

Niners/Seahawks
Arizona
Stl

IMO whomever wins home field advantage has the best chance to win it all. I think that is the biggest key to this entire season. Winning the NFCW. We don't want to go back to Seattle in the playoffs. Not saying we'll lose, but our chances drop dramatically if we play in Seattle.
Oh man, it's getting close!!!!

I love doing these, is there gonna be an all 8 division prediction thread. Or is there already?

NFC West

SF 14-2
SEA 11-5
STL 9-7
ARI 8-8

This division might be better than last year. I do think there's a chance NFCW holds both the wild cards. Also STL and ARI make the playoff in any other division. and could win a few.