LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

I'm here with Coach Singletary right now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm in new Orleans as we speak filming what is called "football coaches project." We had Sean Payton, mike ditka, Rex Ryan and Bobby bowden previously. Today we are filming COACH SAMURAI MIKE SINGLETARY!!! This dude is da bomb! I asked him questions about our draft picks. He said Bowman is a REALLY good linebacker! Also said that we got a STEAL with him and TAYLOR MAYS! Asked him bout Crabtree and he said that he is a real good football player and will be a great one! I also asked about our punt return game and he didn't seem as enthusiastic about that and that it is a "work in progress." Asked him bout Leroy vann and he didn't seem
too sure bout him either. Said he's a little nervous it seemed when fielding punts. I told him I'm glad he didn't give up on Alex Smith and he said absolutly not. He is sold on Alex! That's all u have for u right now.
pics or it didn't happen
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
pics or it didn't happen

+1
for now...

but if you post at least a clip of a video or a pic...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
pics or it didn't happen

+1

+2
pics or
I can care less if u believe me or not. I'm just putting it out there for u.
How u post pix with ur iPhone?
And I did Paris Hilton last night and recorded it. I'll post the video later.

Originally posted by BleedRednGold:

If you have an iPhone and don't know how to post pictures, you shouldn't have an iPhone.

Originally posted by BleedRednGold:

Can't help you with that since I'll never own an iPhone...but looking forward to pics.
[img=null] IMG_0305.JPG
PICSSSSS
I don't have a URL for my iPhone pics. So how u do it smart guys?
What a coincidence, I`m filming something with Paris Hilton right now too.
Share 49ersWebzone