There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Goodells comments

The Raiders should just be contracted. They field a terrible product, their fan base makes the NFL look bad, and the organization cant get its crap together.

At some point their "rich history" has to be negated by so many years of being crap. They're the trailer trash of the NFL.
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Raiders should just be contracted. They field a terrible product, their fan base makes the NFL look bad, and the organization cant get its crap together.

At some point their "rich history" has to be negated by so many years of being crap. They're the trailer trash of the NFL.

The Seahawks are the trailer trash team.
not a big deal, the 49ers dont have to let the Raiders share the stadium, Goodell is just running his stupid ass mouth.
goodell is the cause if all the Niners' misery since 2005.... May his testicules shrink awkwardly in the name of the LORD... And susweel
Read the TK article. It won't happen because of the SBL's. Owners of the SBL's would own the rights to Raiders tickets.
Here's a solution - Send the Faders back to LA.
Originally posted by AUniner:
Read the TK article. It won't happen because of the SBL's. Owners of the SBL's would own the rights to Raiders tickets.

This scares me because usually the exact opposite happens to whatever Kawakami writes.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
goodell is the cause if all the Niners' misery since 2005.... May his testicules shrink awkwardly in the name of the LORD... And susweel

All hail susweel :)