There are 159 users in the forums

Goodells comments

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully this is worthy of its own thread. I know there is a thread about the raiders sharing a stadium and another about Levi's Stadium. This is about Goodells comments about the raiders sharing Levi's Stadium. The ribbon hasnt even dropped yet and already I am getting updates about Goodells comments. It kind of took away from the 49ers. Comment on Goodell in general and what you think about his statements
Belongs in the threads you mentioned
Apsofn lootlyyyy it took away from 2 years of construction the .....build up of our new stadium and then my bubble deflated.
Screw them ! I even bought a brick out front ! Finally a football stadium not shared with base ball ! OUR OWN !

Now this
Crazy ... all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

York this !
Originally posted by teylo31:
Hopefully this is worthy of its own thread. I know there is a thread about the raiders sharing a stadium and another about Levi's Stadium. This is about Goodells comments about the raiders sharing Levi's Stadium. The ribbon hasnt even dropped yet and already I am getting updates about Goodells comments. It kind of took away from the 49ers. Comment on Goodell in general and what you think about his statements
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jul 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM ]
We shouldnt rent em s**t. Get ya own buildin scrubs.

Pay the league back their little $20 mill so Goodell can stfu. f**k Goodell.
Goodell was obviously suborned by seattle to sabotage the ceremony with his disinformation....he need to go to the HELL
I f**king hate that ginger SOB
Originally posted by WINiner:
I f**king hate that ginger SOB

He clearly has no soul.
so what's the update? we're not going to share are we?
  • buck
  • Veteran
If the Raiders need a temporary stadium, they could use the UC Berkeley Stadium, which is a very nice stadium.

The Raiders could keep their facilities in the East Bay.

The Vikings are going to use the U of M stadium while their new place is being built and that stadium is outside.

If the Vikings fans can live with the freezing cold, the Raider fans can put with the parking at the Cal stadium.

If I were Jed York, I would not want the Raiders anywhere the new stadium.

Once the Raiders get in, you might not be able to get them out without going to the Supreme Court.

The commissioner should just stay out of and away from the 49ers stadium.

I'm fine with this if Goodell gives Harbaugh a stack of cards. Each one allows him to turn it in for a favorable call.

Raiders will go back to LA. That's where there $$$$$ is. Plus they have a heavy fan base already there. Roger needs to wash his mouth out now with soap with that nonsense. Would never happen
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I'm fine with this if Goodell gives Harbaugh a stack of cards. Each one allows him to turn it in for a favorable call.

They should do this. Instead of 2 instant replay challenges, coaches should have one "magic bullet" per game to get a favorable call (it was pass interference in the end zone/it wasn't an illegal hit/etc). If both coaches spend their magic bullet on the same play, they have to fight each other. Whoever wins, gets the call. Would end the debate about officiating.
[ Edited by swayze on Jul 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM ]
Part of the rental deal if the raiders do play at levi is the red and gold aesthetics stay during raider games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Candlestick is available, Raiders should play there.
Raiders should play at Cal. Just like when we played in Palo Alto after the 89 earthquake.
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Jul 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone