There are 231 users in the forums

The worst that can happen is....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The worst thing that could happen is Jerry Rice waving the 12th man flag at a CenturyLink NFC Championship game

Originally posted by Phil:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The worst thing that could happen is Jerry Rice waving the 12th man flag at a CenturyLink NFC Championship game

Terrible photoshop job
  • Phil
  • Veteran
They were just paying him so he could break the total yardage record, basically, to bring all time hall of fame status to San Fransisco! HA!!!!
They were just paying him so he could break the total yardage record, basically, to bring all time hall of fame status to San Fransisco! HA!!!!

It was the only time their uniforms didn't totally look like clown suits
...this thread.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Existence:
...this thread.

Pessimism anxiety negativity take a xanax thread.
EVEN IF GIRE
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:

Also a time when (real Seattle fans) weren't as obnoxious as they are now... these days Band Wagon Haters run amuck / amok
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Niners816:

Also a time when (real Seattle fans) weren't as obnoxious as they are now... these days Band Wagon Haters run amuck / amok

Agree!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Agree!

Like wild vermin

Originally posted by LVJay:

To be honest, I'm surprised more Cawk fans don't throw that in our faces.. the fact that Jerry finished his career in Seattle for the second half of 2004..... oh wait I just answered why they don't. 2004 was too long ago for it to count.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
To be honest, I'm surprised more Cawk fans don't throw that in our faces.. the fact that Jerry finished his career in Seattle for the second half of 2004..... oh wait I just answered why they don't. 2004 was too long ago for it to count.

Bandwagon Haters can't handle the truth....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
0-16.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Eff this effing thread
Share 49ersWebzone