LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Who leads the 2014 49ers in receiving yards?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who leads the 2014 49ers in receiving yards?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Garrett Celek

/thread
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM ]
Vernon Davis will lead the team in receiving yards and be reclassified as a WR.
[ Edited by matthewabbit on Jul 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM ]
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Knowing the way Kap works, its going to take a little while before he trusts Johnson enough to make him the teams leading WR.

Which worries me because Johnson's impact was because of the "bond" he had with Fitzpatrick. The leeway he had with improvising routes. Fitz would give him more attention than the other WR's while he juked his way open.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Where is the Vance Mcdonald option? Vernon sits out and Vance blows up.
Derek Carrier
A better question would be touchdowns.
I'm gonna say Crabs. Boldin is gonna see a lot of double teams this season. And with a 100% Crabs I see him having a monster year, in a contract year no less. (On the latter note I think HarBaalk see this coming and have planned accordingly. Look for us to draft another WR high in the 2015 draft too.)
Crabtree is healthy every other year so he may well play 16 games. If so, I would put money on him, but will bet on Boldin instead. More complete and dependable receiver. If Kaepernick favors Crabtree too much this year there may be some unhappy guys...Boldin, VD, etc. My hope is that they work Patton and Ellington into the games and have multiple threats...that way when the team gets to the playoffs an injury will not be devastating.
I don't care whos unhappy. If crabtree takes the next step and becomes an elite receiver I dont care what boldin or Johnson say.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
I don't care whos unhappy. If crabtree takes the next step and becomes an elite receiver I dont care what boldin or Johnson say.

Don't care what they say either...concerned about balance. If Crabtree and Kaepernick become a duo rather than part of an ansemble the team will suffer. Can't imagine Harbaugh will let this happen but he won't be on the field.

Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Crabtree is in a contract year. He will excel.

He's also the best receiver on the team. As long as he's healthy, he will lead in all areas, including receptions and TDs.
Knowing the way Kap works, its going to take a little while before he trusts Johnson enough to make him the teams leading WR.

I guess him trusting Boldin right out the gate last season never happened.

Yeah it took him and Boldin awhile to build rapport last year....

What were Boldins stats last year in Week 1? 11 rec 100+ yds and a Td?
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
other

Vernon Davis?

sarcasm that's all....
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Yeah it took him and Boldin awhile to build rapport last year....

What were Boldins stats last year in Week 1? 11 rec 100+ yds and a Td?

13 rec 200+ and a TD
Share 49ersWebzone