LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

who gets traded Kendal Hunter or LMJ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Geeked:
I would agree except for the fact the Cowboys traded a 6th for Rolanod Mcclain. You know, the retired former Raider LB. So, there are idiot franchises that may part ways with something for James. Not saying a lot, but at least a 6th, maybe a 4th if its the Cowboys

Yeah except the Cowboys hedged their bets, McClain has to play a whole bunch of snaps for the Ravens to get that pick. Most likely they'll get nothing.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
neither. one will get cut because we'll keep 3 fullbacks and 2 kickers

I agree, that's probably how it will turn out. But a lot of things can happen till cut down day.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Geeked:
I would agree except for the fact the Cowboys traded a 6th for Rolanod Mcclain. You know, the retired former Raider LB. So, there are idiot franchises that may part ways with something for James. Not saying a lot, but at least a 6th, maybe a 4th if its the Cowboys

Yeah except the Cowboys hedged their bets, McClain has to play a whole bunch of snaps for the Ravens to get that pick. Most likely they'll get nothing.

was a good move for both sides
Originally posted by boast:
who is gonna trade for a back-up RB these days? they are a dime a dozen. Hunter and LMJ have far more value to the Niners than any other team.

It has become a devalued position. If other teams running backs start going down in training camp Hunter could bring a 6th or 7th round pick.
Share 49ersWebzone