LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

name a play you want to see us run this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
hyde running some tom rathman pass plays.
Better yet, The last Touch Down Frank Gore runs for 20 yards to seal the Victory for a long time Niner Faithful player who's been with us since the dark ages.
Black 59 Razor
A screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screen the LMJ.
Or a Run play in the superbowl.. at the 5 yard line, on 2nd down. When the other teams best DL is hurt... in the 4th QTR. Under 2 mins... Down by 5.. .

I love flea flickers.
Originally posted by Constantine:
Better yet, The last Touch Down Frank Gore runs for 20 yards to seal the Victory for a long time Niner Faithful player who's been with us since the dark ages.

In the Super Bowl then as he's hoisting the MVP trophy he announces his retirement.
Screen.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Lets go to the double wing formation

Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Magzarillious.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Kap connecting on a game winning TD pass on his 3rd read against the seachickens

Any play that shuts up dick sherman

A full 2 minute QB scramble by Kap, then throwing a TD pass to Brandon Loyd, as he makes a diving catch, all the while being illegally held by the seachickens.

Kap firing a cannon right into pete carroll, ala "The Longest Yard" style.

Bowman intercepting a pass in seattle, racing in for a touchdown, and ironically, knocking down seattle fans who threw skittles at him last year and breaking their legs.

I see you still have the same hatred that I do, nice work
To answer your question I just want a balanced offense, formations that utilize our talent, and Roman to be innovative in his play calling.

Is that too much to ask I think not!

For 49er fans, seeing images of plays from old WCO playbooks is pretty special. Thanks for sharing these images fellas
Wing right, fake 25 bootleg pass. TD on 2 of 2 tries.
Share 49ersWebzone