There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL Hall of Famer do you wish had played for us?

Morten Anderson
Dick Butkus and Earl Campbell
All of them... Even as a bench warmer.

They're HOF players for many reasons.

Walter Payton his running with Montana and Rice and the D could have equaled 1 or 2 more super bowls in the 80's,
jerry ricecakes
  • buck
  • Veteran
I have never thought about it.

It does not seem worth the effort to spend the time and energy thinking about it.

But, that is just my opinion.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
there are quite a few I considered , so many great players ....but the big fish that got away from us was "Reggie White" ...when talk was circulating that he MIGHT sign with us, I was beyond excited and couldn't wait to see the huge impact he was going to make rushing the passer for us ...but sadly he chose the Packers, denying us a shot at seeing one of the greatest of all time in maroon & gold .. another reason why I hate the Packers so much

what about you guys?

God told him to play for packers tho. i wish barry sanders played for us.
Reggie White would be my pick, mainly due to the fact that it was a realistic possibility. Aeneas Williams is a good candidate as well (because we could have picked him, like another member mentioned), I know I can still see Alvin Harper running down the field in the 92 title game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor
Originally posted by LVJay:
Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor

This would have been sadistic to opposing offenses....
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
jerry ricecakes

No deion sandcastle? Ricecake is a legendary pic tho
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Barry Sanders without a doubt.
Barry f**kin Sanders would have equaled 2-3 more superbowls IMO
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I take it back: Tom Brady. Duh.

This.
Reggie White was the best defensive player to ever play the game. If we had signed him, we would have been impossible to beat.