There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"SF" Commemerative Bricks Logo

Sweet !!!!
Thanks for the pic, mines in the gold stripe somewhere.

MASTOWSKI
GOLDBLOODED
49ERS

are they at both entrances ? Wish I would have jumped on the red ones, they were sold out when I finally got one !

But im f%$^%& in there, hell ya !
Originally posted by 16to87:
I say let it stay intact as a testament to Jed's ankle reaching greed (your ankles not his) and an FU to the " Faithfull "

SMDH.

Oh please.

This kinda crap drives me nuts. He did no such thing. Peeps around here have had a sweet deal with the prices at Candlestick and don't even understand how good they had it. The new building is simply much more in line with todays NFL prices.

That's not an FU to the faithful. That's a readjustment to the norm.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 16to87:
I say let it stay intact as a testament to Jed's ankle reaching greed (your ankles not his) and an FU to the " Faithfull "

They paid money to help build our stadium and then donated the extra money to a bay area charity. It's more than I would do for them, so f**k it. Let them have their secret code brick.

They could have put them on a waiting list or said if there were any unsold bricks ...then they could go ahead and purchase

They took a bricks away from fans...not sure how many they bought..I thought I read three somewhere