I think you got your fsu and your Niners colors mixed up. lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:

AH HELL THE f**k NO.

The gold looks a little yellowish. Still, you know that ish looks like ass. Not even good ass, man. That old ass nasty, your ass should be at the gym and not in the speedo you are sportin', ass.

AH HELL THE f**k NO.

The gold looks a little yellowish. Still, you know that ish looks like ass. Not even good ass, man. That old ass nasty, your ass should be at the gym and not in the speedo you are sportin', ass.

You're showing your age, fro. I know it's not for everybody, but I have a Gore and a Willis just like it. I have pulled more "ass" than you could possibly imagine just because of these jerseys. So taking that into consideration, your old guy opinion will take a backseat to the cute little hotties that run up to me drooling over it.
If you want to purchase a fake, but usually pretty close to the real thing.

http://www.ecsellersite.net/NFL-San-Francisco-49ers-7-KAEPERNICK-BLACK-(Light-Out)-ELITE-JERSEY-P-14912.html
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jun 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

AH HELL THE f**k NO.

You're showing your age, fro. I know it's not for everybody, but I have a Gore and a Willis just like it. I have pulled more "ass" than you could possibly imagine just because of these jerseys. So taking that into consideration, your old guy opinion will take a backseat to the cute little hotties that run up to me drooling over it.

Yeah, yeah. I like camo, wore it for a time, because they paid me to do so. Besides, you and I aren't that much different in age. I like a black jersey, hell, I might like a camo jersey as a one off thing, but I am wondering about the black, red, gold, and camo. Its too much, my man.

Also, I did not need a damn jersey to pull ass.....

back in the dark ages. lol

I tell you, though, I would like to see a nice black jersey, white number and lettering, red and gold accents. That s**t would be correct!

AH HELL THE f**k NO.

Yeah, yeah. I like camo, wore it for a time, because they paid me to do so. Besides, you and I aren't that much different in age. I like a black jersey, hell, I might like a camo jersey as a one off thing, but I am wondering about the black, red, gold, and camo. Its too much, my man.

I tell you, though, I would like to see a nice black jersey, white number and lettering, red and gold accents. That s**t would be correct!

Never said I needed a jersey to pull ass. But if all I gotta do it wear mine and little hotties come running up and touching me, I'm not complaining. lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

AH HELL THE f**k NO.

Never said I needed a jersey to pull ass. But if all I gotta do it wear mine and little hotties come running up and touching me, I'm not complaining. lol

So it amplifies the Stonage, eh? Nice.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
L

This is the jersey in question. Didn't realize how many 9er fans were also fanionistas.
The niners should go all black 1 game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it primarily a non contact jersey? Just to make sure no one accidentally runs into him, mistaking him for another player.
Black 49er jersey =

They dont sell them for a reason. Were not the Cardinals.

You'll have to either but that fashion jersey with the red outlined numbers, or buy a Chinese fake.
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it primarily a non contact jersey? Just to make sure no one accidentally runs into him, mistaking him for another player.

Yes. Normally a QB wears a red non-contact jersey, but we already wear red.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Black 49er jersey =

They dont sell them for a reason. Were not the Cardinals.

You'll have to either but that fashion jersey with the red outlined numbers, or buy a Chinese fake.

or the falcons whom the cardinals copied
Share 49ersWebzone