There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick Thread (2014-15 Season)

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
If Kap can shake the slow starts and inconsistencies were rolling through the regular season, dominating play-offs, killing it in Super Bowl 49.

Kaps slow starts last season were rough. Always seemed to kick into gear in the 3rd quarter that's when he developed rhythm with receivers and his accuracy picks up. A better receiving core makes for a great compliment to his skills though so he has what it takes to get over the hump. I used to train with kap I'm a huge fan I hope he leads us to the ship!!!

I think his first game last year he had over 400 yards passing? I believe he was ripping it in the first half of the NFC title game against seattle? I think it was more of the lack of receivers than any slow start.

Ofcourse I'm not referring to those games he came out hot in those ones. I'm referring to the games he had under 100 yards going into half time while the offense looked completely out of rhythm. I watched each game just as you brotha. There was a stretch in the middle of the season he just looked out of sync to start the games which is why I referred to them as slow starts. But I do believe that could be a depth issue at the wr position. It would be nice to see him come out in rhythm every game much like against Green Bay but Ofcourse that won't be an every week performance when we are in the toughest division in the NFL
QB lists need to be taken with a grain of salt... unless Steve Young does one. Then sit up n listen... oh yeah he likes Kap.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
WTF Kap. You should have been there before everyone else. Bust.

lol THIS!

And why the hell is he walking like he has all day
If Kap can shake the slow starts and inconsistencies were rolling through the regular season, dominating play-offs, killing it in Super Bowl 49.

Kaps slow starts last season were rough. Always seemed to kick into gear in the 3rd quarter that's when he developed rhythm with receivers and his accuracy picks up. A better receiving core makes for a great compliment to his skills though so he has what it takes to get over the hump. I used to train with kap I'm a huge fan I hope he leads us to the ship!!!

I think his first game last year he had over 400 yards passing? I believe he was ripping it in the first half of the NFC title game against seattle? I think it was more of the lack of receivers than any slow start.

Kap only had 14 or 15 yards passing in the first half of the NFC Championship against Seattle.
Originally posted by nflguy49:

Kap only had 14 or 15 yards passing in the first half of the NFC Championship against Seattle.

That td pass to holding was like 15 or more yards...was that his only completion ?
lol holding
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol holding

Boldin...damn auto correct

Originally posted by jrg:

lol dumb, the ball is already in the net before he throws it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That td pass to holding was like 15 or more yards...was that his only completion ?

I assume you mean his td pass to Boldin. That was the 3rd qtr. In the first half he completed a pass to Crabtree for 2 yards, plus a 13 yard pass to McDonald and a two yard pass to Patton. 3 completed passes for 17 yards. The lone first half TD was a one yard run by Didon. Kap ran the ball well but despite having Crabtree, Boldin and Vernon Davis the passing game was horrible.
I assume you mean his td pass to Boldin. That was the 3rd qtr. In the first half he completed a pass to Crabtree for 2 yards, plus a 13 yard pass to McDonald and a two yard pass to Patton. 3 completed passes for 17 yards. The lone first half TD was a one yard run by Didon. Kap ran the ball well but despite having Crabtree, Boldin and Vernon Davis the passing game was horrible.

Against Seattle in Seattle, whose passing is better than horrible?
  • Phil
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I saw on news about Seahawks Sidney Rice is retired.. I am like.. yesss! I am exciting. . .. I hope Seahawks offense weapons will going down a bit little..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000367712/article/seahawks-sidney-rice-has-decided-to-retire

I'm not sure that's really anything to get excited about. IMO he retired much the same way Eric Wright did, because he knew he wasn't likely to make the team. Which means it doesn't really hurt the seahawks.

Now if Earl Thomas retires suddenly then come get me ;)

He didn't do much in 2013 so its basically the same receiving core. Does his retirement save them a s**t ton of money?

Despite having the best offense ever and targets like J.Thomas Decker Welker and D.Thomas, Manning put up 8 points....in NY.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
lol holding

Yeah, those auto correct - specially on my phone - drives me nuts sometimes.
Originally posted by Giedi:
lol holding

Yeah, those auto correct - specially on my phone - drives me nuts sometimes.

Ditto...feels like I have to rewrite everything twice and grammar and spell check each time. Annoying!