There are 423 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick Thread (2014-15 Season)

Yes but a lot of it is him too. You pick crazy you get crazy. It never ceases to amaze me how people (men and women both) pick the most wild, crazy, mentally ill trash that they can find. Then they are surprised when it comes back to bite them.

Life lesson for Kap. When you take a girl home and she goes into the bathroom alone, and you hear 2 voices inside having a conversation...GTFO!
Originally posted by defenderDX:

So where's lil Kaep ??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hope he used a rubber.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes but a lot of it is him too. You pick crazy you get crazy. It never ceases to amaze me how people (men and women both) pick the most wild, crazy, mentally ill trash that they can find. Then they are surprised when it comes back to bite them.

a lot of what ?

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by buck:

a lot of what ?

This. No idea what SanDiego is getting at here.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BOI49er:
It's a bad thing to put pressure on him by looking at him year to year, or to not have 2 or 3 bad games especially in the playoffs, when you usually only get the chance to have one?

Are you now saying the Kaepernick did not get a big enough contract?

Maybe, I am confused, but I thought that were vehemently arguing against him getting a big contract.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

a lot of what ?

One thing is clear.

We do have to go to another team's forum to find people who think that Kaepernick did something wrong in Miami.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

So where's lil Kaep ??

Tune in to the next Maury show.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
It's a bad thing to put pressure on him by looking at him year to year, or to not have 2 or 3 bad games especially in the playoffs, when you usually only get the chance to have one?

Are you now saying the Kaepernick did not get a big enough contract?

Maybe, I am confused, but I thought that were vehemently arguing against him getting a big contract.

No, not at all. I think you missed the question mark. It's a very good thing for the team that it's a series of one year contracts instead of the team being locked into huge overhead for years to come in the event Kaepernick underperforms his contract. Let's hope he doesn't.

a lot of what ?

In a nutshell, He is saying kap deserved it.
Originally posted by thl408:

"In the case of lil colin.....mr. Kaepernick you are.........l"
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 12, 2014 at 3:53 PM ]

a lot of what ?

I think it's a riddle
BOI49er: No quarterback has ever won a Super Bowl in the cap era while making more than $18 mil/year, adjusted to this years's cap. Therefore, no quarterback is worth more than that, as it weakens your team and it is just not a winning strategy. Only three Super Bowls have been won by qb's making more than even 10% of cap, or $13.3 mil/year.

I assume you're very pleased with the way Kaepernick's contract worked out.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime[quote=defenderDX:

So where's lil Kaep ??
"In the case of lil colin.....mr. Kaepernick you are.........l"

NOT the father...

Kap kisses his bicep.