LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

We are ridiculous right now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With the guys we have to cut - someone could put together a VERY good team.

Baalke, FO, coaches have done a hell of a job.
Originally posted by mbig49er:
monsterzero789, ur a complete tool... ur a veteran on this site and you say we wont get out of the first round? admins please band this assbag because he is a shecock f*g who made his way onto our site.... niners will be 13-3 or 14-2.... once the offense starts clicking in all aspects of the game, skies the limit....... gooooooo nnnniiinneeerrrsssss....
Bro... calm your tits
Well, we had a good running game last yr. Then miller returns, we sign the best RB in the draft, and later followup with the best FB in the draft. And...then we have Frank, not to mention Hunter. The running game is going to have a huge problem. There just aren't enough footballs to go around. The best news is that miller can catch, Hyde is supposed to have good hands, and Frank is usually pretty reliable with passes. That is some kind of running backfield. Once again, the question is, how in the world can we keep all this talent? Our cuts are going to make some other teams really happy. Sure wish we could play with 90...but that would just not be doable.

Our passing game went from Anquan and nobody to crabs, anquan, stevie, ellington, Baldwin, patton, and ???, not to mention Vernon and Vance. If kap stays healthy, this could be one of those teams for the ages . Whatever, it is damn impressive.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
monsterzero789, ur a complete tool... ur a veteran on this site and you say we wont get out of the first round? admins please band this assbag because he is a shecock f*g who made his way onto our site.... niners will be 13-3 or 14-2.... once the offense starts clicking in all aspects of the game, skies the limit....... gooooooo nnnniiinneeerrrsssss....

Please dont insult other posters, thank you
All I know is, this year is super bowl 49 for a reason.

JUS SAYIN'
hella stacked sahn

so fired up
We have been incredibly stacked since harbaalke took over and they, along with Jed, have a great job adding new talent and keeping the old. This year could be a breakthrough to start bringing in the rings because it centers in the qb and I believe kap will arrive as a true passer. That along with the coaching, the FO, and the talent on both sides. Time to start bringing in the Lombardis'
1 total post

already at 25%

lulz
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
On paper.

Yup
I'm not as optimistic as the OP. I think the CB position has big problems. The offense looks stacked though.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
To win it all luck plays a major role.

Yup. Seattle was a perfect example of this. If Seattle doesn't have all this luck, we have home field advantage last year, Not Seattle, and we most likely win the Super Bowl. Matt Schaub doesn't throw that stupid pass, Sherman doesn't pick it and score, Texans win. If the Bucs don't play it safe in the 2nd half, the Bucs would've ended Seattle's winning streak at home. If the Rams don't pick stupid goal line plays, the Rams beat Seattle 16-14. I mean, the Rams drove 75 yards to the Seattle 4 and couldn't punch it in.

Seattle could've easily been 11-5 or 10-6 last year if it wasn't for Luck. Hopefully, Luck works in our favor this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
on paper. that means nothing till the bullets start to fly
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
All I know is, this year is super bowl 49 for a reason.

JUS SAYIN'

probably because there were 48 other superbowls before this one.

JUS SAYIN'
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
No such thing as luck but we're in the best possible position to destroy the league IMO
Can't wait to get all the news guys on Madden.
Share 49ersWebzone