There are 161 users in the forums

2 offsides penalties = a superbowl loss and an NFC championship game loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how sad it is but that is the truth. ahmad brooks offsides in the superbowl gives the ravens a free TD and aldon's offsides in the NFC title game gives the seahawks the same. why does god let bad things happen to good people?
Originally posted by frenchmov:
how sad it is but that is the truth. ahmad brooks offsides in the superbowl gives the ravens a free TD and aldon's offsides in the NFC title game gives the seahawks the same. why does god let bad things happen to good people?

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

This

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

This

it's an expression

because casual/annoying 9er fans constantly throw 5 SuperBowls that happened YEARS Ago, into the faces of opposing fans regarding debates.

edit- forget that Quest for Six b******t..... Quest for one for now.... the Steelers have Six..it's not special anymore.

I'm fine with Quest for Seven, when we get there.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 31, 2014 at 11:49 PM ]
democrats
i'm going to disagree, the seahawks defense outplayed us this last season and so did the ravens team. Kap threw a bone head pick right to ed reed that basically sealed the deal. Teams commit off sides penalties all the time, but once that happens, they have to up their game and play even harder.
there is nothing to say ravens and seahawks would not have gone on to score even without the penalties

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that niners need to avoid playing big games against opponents named for worthless scavenger birds
there is nothing to say ravens and seahawks would not have gone on to score even without the penalties

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that niners need to avoid playing big games against opponents named for worthless scavenger birds
Originally posted by Afrikan:

because casual/annoying 9er fans constantly throw 5 SuperBowls that happened YEARS Ago, into the faces of opposing fans regarding debates.

edit- forget that Quest for Six b******t..... Quest for one for now.... the Steelers have Six..it's not special anymore.

I'm fine with Quest for Seven, when we get there.
It is six for me bro. I have five DVDs that I have resorted to watching these last three seasons we have lost of the championship years. I want that sixth video pronto so for me it is Quest for Six! I want that sixth Lombardi and a sixth DVD. The other five won't help us win today but they help me sleep better when we lose and tell my hating a** family to STFU!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 1, 2014 at 1:23 AM ]

Its a lot more than just these plays.

/thread
  • buck
  • Veteran
Can not change the past, no matter what we do.

Of course, we can

Some teams probably will lose games to us in a similar fashion this year. That's football.
Why does god let bad posts happen to good message boards?
Thats still 4 more Super Bowls than the Shehawks. Let's party!
Share 49ersWebzone