LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

This offseason has been a nightmare

Shop Find 49ers gear online
From Harbaugh's contract,to Baalke and Harbaugh can't get along,to the 49ers tried to trade Harbaugh to Cleveland,to Aldon yelling Bomb at the airport/court hearings,to Culliver running over people and not stopping,to Kap involvement in a Miami hotel investigation,to now 2 players publicly missing OTA's because they want new contracts. It's been 1 fiasco after another. There have been so many issues this offseason I might have missed 1 or 2. The Vernon Davis BS takes the cake for me. This guy has been paid premium dollar since day 1 and now want another new contract. *uck him.
SanFranFanfrmSeattle
0-16
  • thl408
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
0-16

lose the preseason.

0-20
LOL...so i guess that means we'll actually win it all this year
  • Disp
  • Veteran
This is the best offseason I can remember since 94 or 96. We added more talent and have more potential impact players coming back from IR than I can think of from any year after the mid 90's. Our franchise quarterback now has a full season of experience under his belt, and we now have 3 legitimate #1 WR's on the team. This is the most stacked set of pass catchers the team has had since the 80's, and there's a stable of talented and hungry running backs. And that's just the offense.

Let's not forget that 99% of this off the field stuff doesn't mean a damn thing come game day. If you care what TMZ and PFT have to say then I can see you being a nervous wreck. If you care about actual football then I don't see how you can be anything other than absolutely ecstatic with this offseason so far.
[ Edited by Disp on May 29, 2014 at 12:30 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I think Paul Allen & the Seachicken fans are sabatoging our players and setting us up for failure. They paid a vetriliquist to yell "bomb" at the airport when Aldon was going through security!
Originally posted by Disp:
This is the best offseason I can remember since 94 or 96. We added more talent and have more potential impact players coming back from IR than I can think of from any year after the mid 90's. Our franchise quarterback now has a full season of experience under his belt, and we now have 3 legitimate #1 WR's on the team. This is the most stacked set of pass catchers the team has had since the 80's, and there's a stable of talented and hungry running backs. And that's just the offense.

Let's not forget that 99% of this off the field stuff doesn't mean a damn thing come game day. If you care what TMZ and PFT have to say then I can see you being a nervous wreck. If you care about actual football then I don't see how you can be anything other than absolutely ecstatic with this offseason so far.

Exactly
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
From Harbaugh's contract,to Baalke and Harbaugh can't get along,to the 49ers tried to trade Harbaugh to Cleveland,to Aldon yelling Bomb at the airport/court hearings,to Culliver running over people and not stopping,to Kap involvement in a Miami hotel investigation,to now 2 players publicly missing OTA's because they want new contracts. It's been 1 fiasco after another. There have been so many issues this offseason I might have missed 1 or 2. The Vernon Davis BS takes the cake for me. This guy has been paid premium dollar since day 1 and now want another new contract. *uck him.

I assume that you missed the draft? And the FA signing? And assume you are not aware that veteran players are not required to attend OTAs.

As for the other rubbish, one by one they are fizzling out or disappearing. I have seen worse offseasons.
dumb thread. get rid of it

This offseason started poorly with off the field issues, but the free agency signings/trades and draft have superseded any early negative offseason thoughts for me.
Originally posted by Disp:

Great post!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
OH NOES....WE SUCK AGAIN.

the pic of Stevie Johnson in Niner uni catching balls from Kap begs to differ.
Share 49ersWebzone