There are 235 users in the forums

Candlestick stadium seats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
in the email they said they would clean them up... , not that it matters..but not even a damp cloth wipe down
Just got mine today. I was told they were going to clean em up and they didnt. I ordered 3 pairs and only got one so far but since it was so long ago I hope theres wasnt a glitch. Ill give it till the end of the week
Just got one pair today. I ordered 3 so ill give em till the end of the week. They told me they were going to clean them up and paint them. They didnt.
I realize the significance of the seats, and it is a cool thing to own, but what are you going to do with them? They are uncomfortable and kinda ugly at the end of the day. Maybe my sports room is just not big enough but I think they would just be a bit of an eyesore.
Originally posted by awol36:
Seats already being delivered..

We got ours today. Yours look much better than ours. Our seats were upper reserved and there is hardly any black on the frame. Really messed up. The seat part colors don't match. One is way faded compared to the other. Even the seat numbers are different. For us that had season tix , it looks like they just got seat backs to match your numbers.
[ Edited by Ghoofie on Oct 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Ghoofie:
Originally posted by awol36:
Seats already being delivered..

We got ours today. Yours look much better than ours. Our seats were upper reserved and there is hardly any black on the frame. Really messed up. The seat part colors don't match. One is way faded compared to the other. Even the seat numbers are different. For us that had season tix , it looks like they just got seat backs to match your numbers. There's no

Did you guys get shipping confirmation emails? Havent heard anything and I was one who had to change my address. Wondering if the new tenant at my old apartment got a $650 gift. Maybe I should check craigslist lol.
There was no email confirmation.
Here are mine
[ Edited by Ghoofie on Oct 23, 2014 at 5:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Ghoofie:

FTFY
Thank you. I'm having issues posting a pic here .

Originally posted by teylo31:
Just got mine today. I was told they were going to clean em up and they didnt. I ordered 3 pairs and only got one so far but since it was so long ago I hope theres wasnt a glitch. Ill give it till the end of the week

Do you remember when you placed your order? Just trying to figure out when my seats might be coming.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Do you remember when you placed your order? Just trying to figure out when my seats might be coming.

As for me, I ordered mine early January.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
stupidest purchase ever.
Got mine yesterday, damn they ugly lol. But they are my actual seats from my season tickets. I know because my GF put unique scratches in them so we could tell when we got them.
Originally posted by susweel:
stupidest purchase ever.

To each his own.
Share 49ersWebzone