LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

2014 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Hope Crabs is back at practice today.

Agree
I was wondering if anyone here has any information on Jon Baldwin. I know he had a hamstring thing, but I havent heard anything about him whatsoever. How did he take his offseason? whats his mindset and does he even have a chance. We know he has talent, but I think its up to him now how hes going to perform. I would really like to know what the staff thinks of him.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I was wondering if anyone here has any information on Jon Baldwin. I know he had a hamstring thing, but I havent heard anything about him whatsoever. How did he take his offseason? whats his mindset and does he even have a chance. We know he has talent, but I think its up to him now how hes going to perform. I would really like to know what the staff thinks of him.

@grantcohn Suited up but did not receive a single target during team drills. Baldwin has been practically invisible during camp — two catches and three drops. A.J. Jenknins never was this bad.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/179059-2014-practice-recap-thread-day-online-link-bottom/page2/#etmPTQpHRfx3kV9y.99
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DeUh:

@grantcohn Suited up but did not receive a single target during team drills. Baldwin has been practically invisible during camp — two catches and three drops. A.J. Jenknins never was this bad.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/179059-2014-practice-recap-thread-day-online-link-bottom/page2/#etmPTQpHRfx3kV9y.99

Dude needs to get his fishing license.
Originally posted by THEB:

LOL@ Mike Tyson's Punchout!
Heath Evans is a tool and a total Seattle homer. I change the channel whenever he talks on NFLN.

He is gonna get cut. He is like the Tin man, he has no heart. We have better options this year.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
LOL@ Mike Tyson's Punchout!
Heath Evans is a tool and a total Seattle homer. I change the channel whenever he talks on NFLN.

I can't watch NFL Network anymore. Every time they have to talk about the niners you can tell all the ex players hate our team.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

he is as good as gone in my opinion. chalk up another one i was wrong about. I am also mad cuz now we got zero, nothing for jenkins so that whole fiasco was a double negative for us
Coulda and shoulda had Alshon Jeffrey. Blown Blown opppertunity by Balk.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

That still makes me sick!

Originally posted by Wrathman:

That still makes me sick!

Worst Part for me is I watch a lot of college football and I had mocked in my mock 2012 NFL Draft Alshon Jeffrey to 49ers at #30 not thinking he would last til 30. Also I had NEVER EVER heard of AJ Jenkins and I watch A LOT of college Football. Sickening everytime 2012 Draft or 2012 Draftees pop up.
Baldwin is a bum

T.Y Hilton was also available for the taking in that 2012 draft.
First game is less than a week away! The season will be upon us shortly, gentlemen.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Does this guy like to fish...........Rashaun Woods 2.0
Don't hear anything about this guy.....offseason and during the season
Share 49ersWebzone