There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Training Camp Thread

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by bigtfbreaux:
Eric Branch says Aldon picked off a screen pass...They're finally getting screens into the playbook

Wow, imagine that... Roman thinking outside of the box or book for that matter

Hes probably stalking this forum getting ideas from us.........
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,449
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Michael Sam brand backpacks.

"Pack your back with the Sam Pack"

"are we gonna get one, are we, are we??!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlMzgvUYNg
so basically, Kap is still throwing INTs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,449
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by bigtfbreaux:
Eric Branch says Aldon picked off a screen pass...They're finally getting screens into the playbook

Wow, imagine that... Roman thinking outside of the box or book for that matter

Hes probably stalking this forum getting ideas from us.........



I mentioned that before and someone thought that was absurd. But think about it, he lost weight, talks of red zone offense, more passing, etc.... he's "stalking" bro, he's stalking
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,449
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so basically, Kap is still throwing INTs

yeah, he's really blowing it... he better watch out for Gabbert.......
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
What did you do at NFLN Nick?

Freelance video editor for four years.

NSEDIT.COM if you're curious.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by bigtfbreaux:
Eric Branch says Aldon picked off a screen pass...They're finally getting screens into the playbook

Wow, imagine that... Roman thinking outside of the box or book for that matter

Hes probably stalking this forum getting ideas from us.........



I mentioned that before and someone thought that was absurd. But think about it, he lost weight, talks of red zone offense, more passing, etc.... he's "stalking" bro, he's stalking

He's a little late some of us have been promoting screens for years. Hunter is a perfect screen back.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so basically, Kap is still throwing INTs

yeah, he's really blowing it... he better watch out for Gabbert.......

i know you jest, but..........

Crafty Brandon Lloyd also continues to make plays. He was on the receiving end of a 60-yard bomb from Blaine GabbertRead
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so basically, Kap is still throwing INTs

yeah, he's really blowing it... he better watch out for Gabbert.......

We might want to cut him some slack, including playoffs, kaeps thrown 16 picks in 801 career attempts. That's an really low rate of interceptions.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jul 24, 2014 at 9:03 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,449
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He's a little late some of us have been promoting screens for years. Hunter is a perfect screen back.

If only Roman......


Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so basically, Kap is still throwing INTs

yeah, he's really blowing it... he better watch out for Gabbert.......

i know you jest, but..........

Crafty Brandon Lloyd also continues to make plays. He was on the receiving end of a 60-yard bomb from Blaine Gabbert
Originally posted by Niners816:
We might want to cut him some slack, including playoffs, kaeps thrown 16 picks in 801 career attempts. That's an really low rate of interceptions.

But I hope Kap/ Roman doesn't choke it up this time.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,449
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
What did you do at NFLN Nick?

Freelance video editor for four years.

NSEDIT.COM if you're curious.



I tried to click on (Lingerie; Budweiser) under Commercials.... I couldn't see anything

Any chance you would be able to get some shots on Training Camp?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
What did you do at NFLN Nick?

Freelance video editor for four years.

NSEDIT.COM if you're curious.

Nice!
Sure would like to see Ellington out there, just let him practice. Lattimore,man it's a pretty damns sad deal with him, its starting to llok like he might not make it back from his injury. Such a nice guy..come on gods of football, let it work out for Lattimore.. NINERS..wow, nice to have football back, I must say.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 3,040
First Training Camp Practice Pictures

http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/First-Training-Camp-Practice-of-2014/ea23ae44-e8e5-4603-aca1-b1d3b341b7a4
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,932
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/07/24/jim-harbaugh/

lol @ the last question, but that is interesting.

I wonder if its Vivint Solar panels. They are legit.

Yeah I agree. Weird question, as though the reporter asking the question was stalking jim.