LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

2014 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
kapikogolf, on 21 Jun 2014 - 10:32 AM, said:
"actually that d is going to be w/o 1 stud lb and maybe another if he gets suspended so that power d will be missing its 2 starting lb and the dallas oline is going to be a+ and may control the line of scrimage and cowboys win the opener 24-14"
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/35078-dallas-will-start-off-0-4/page-3?hl=niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
kapikogolf, on 21 Jun 2014 - 10:32 AM, said:
"actually that d is going to be w/o 1 stud lb and maybe another if he gets suspended so that power d will be missing its 2 starting lb and the dallas oline is going to be a+ and may control the line of scrimage and cowboys win the opener 24-14"
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/35078-dallas-will-start-off-0-4/page-3?hl=niners

This was about the only optimistic comment by a Cowpie fan on their fan forum about starting the season. Almost all the others predicted anything from suck to mediocre the first few games. I like the guy actually hoping to start like 0-6 just so JJ will fire somebody, anybody. (He needs to fire himself which will never happen.) Their messageboards read like our WZ threads circa 5 years ago.
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

wooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

Couldn't be more excited. We can finally get actual football news!
my body is ready
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sorry I must've missed it, but why are the 9ers starting TC so early, don't they usually start TC at the end of July??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Sorry I must've missed it, but why are the 9ers starting TC so early, don't they usually start TC at the end of July??

If I'm not mistaken, they usually have a week or so of 'check-in' stuff and the actual football doesn't start til end of the month.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This is when the rookies and those who are rehabbing injuries report for TC. Actual practices start July 24.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks guys, now I get it, it's pretty much no different then. My thinking was that they were gonna hit the pads the next day, but it all makes sense now.

Rookie's report this week, lets see this Jimmie Ward kid out there so much hype over this kid hope he pans out
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Rookie's report this week, lets see this Jimmie Ward kid out there so much hype over this kid hope he pans out

Im surprised at how little hype is surrounding him, actually.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Im surprised at how little hype is surrounding him, actually.

Agreed, it doesn't sound like there are many knocks on him. They just expect him to be good from day 1 - just needs to get healthy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
2 days
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I love this thread. Every year we do this countdown, then when the day comes, theres no real news, no pictures, no thing and everyones bummed out. Come on yall, everyone knows this is the countdown to boring meetings and no real football :P
Share 49ersWebzone