LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

2014 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I can't wait! !
So excited!
LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
over/under on how many projected starters will be seriously injured.

i say over.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
over/under on how many projected starters will be seriously injured.

i say over.

way over

I say 5
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Not sure if posted--

27. 49ers - 2014 Projection: 56% pass (2013: 53%)

The 49ers have been amongst the league's run-heavy teams each of the three years Jim Harbaugh has been in charge. The club's offensive philosophy has revolved around the run, but only at a rate a few percentage points below league average. Domination on the scoreboard thanks to an elite defense has been the main factor in why the 49ers have run the ball so often. Had the 49ers gone 24-24 instead of 36-11-1 the past three years, we would've seen a pass/run rate closer to 59 percent, rather than the 54 percent mark they actually put up. Offseason reports, coupled with the aging of Frank Gore and acquisition of Stevie Johnson, suggest the 49ers will work the pass into the gameplan more often this season. Of course, the defense is still very good and the team has a nice stable of tailbacks. Expect slightly more passing in 2014.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/47694/260/2014-passrun-rate-projections?pg=2

Defense wins championships so I hope our defense continues to be strong. That means more running though, despite Stevie, Crab's and Anquan being the top 3 WR's. Because with a high powered offense and a great defense, we should be ahead by halftime and will be running a lot in the 2nd half to kill the clock.

Ideally, Roman actually uses the players available to him, gets a big lead passing and run out the clock with the rushing game, ala Walsh. But something tells me things won't go that simply.
When do they get the pads on? Wanna see Lattimore n Hyde get hit n just keep running!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Ideally, Roman actually uses the players available to him, gets a big lead passing and run out the clock with the rushing game, ala Walsh. But something tells me things won't go that simply.

Agree, nothing ever goes as expected. But I expect TC to start in less than a week now! I hope that goes as expected!
Originally posted by Giedi:

Agree, nothing ever goes as expected. But I expect TC to start in less than a week now! I hope that goes as expected!

• jimrat
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-to-Hold-Three-Training-Camp-Practices-at-Levis%C2%AE-Stadium/8e3f0fb9-d17a-4f34-9ff8-eb511da24d07
I hope I can go to these
Only 7 days? Wowowowowowow
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
6 days
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

fat kap!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

fat kap!
wow, i think that's from OTA's last month. fat b*****d better go on a diet.
Share 49ersWebzone