There are 127 users in the forums

49ers 3-Day Rookie Minicamp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

LMAO! What was the name of that receiver under Nolan that had his pants pulled down in a game?

antonio bryant,, he was actually good for a few games but then so was jose cortez
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by ninertico:

Dude has some seriously active feet. Love his instincts and throwing guys open. Great find! I can see Harbaugh wanting to mold this cat. My goodness, the depth we have on this team now even at the QB position.

I like how he manipulates defenses with his eyes.

OMG. This kid just became my favorite pick!!!! How good does he look on film! He makes all the throws that a normal Qb wouldn't see. Like throwing the ball on the post before the WR actually cuts.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

LMAO! What was the name of that receiver under Nolan that had his pants pulled down in a game?

antonio bryant,, he was actually good for a few games but then so was jose cortez

Yeah Antonio Bryant, that made me laugh!
Originally posted by tondiman:

Dude has some seriously active feet. Love his instincts and throwing guys open. Great find! I can see Harbaugh wanting to mold this cat. My goodness, the depth we have on this team now even at the QB position.

OMG. This kid just became my favorite pick!!!! How good does he look on film! He makes all the throws that a normal Qb wouldn't see. Like throwing the ball on the post before the WR actually cuts.

Yeah, Kory Faulkner is a hidden gem from a small school! He is my bet to be the #3.
Originally posted by tondiman:

Yeah, Kory Faulkner is a hidden gem from a small school! He is my bet to be the #3.

That highlight package looks like it was shot by someone with an iPhone. I almost got seasick watching Damn small school budgets.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Who is the back furthest on the right?

Here is everyone:
Lattimore 38, Hyde 28, Millard 44, 41 I Think FB Patrick Su'a (Fresno State) Tryout, 31? RB Anthony Wilkerson (Stanford) Tryout

here are some of the unknown numbers
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-rookies-new-veterans-assigned-jersey-numbers
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Very nice! I'm looking forward to see how he does against real NFL bullits in pre-season! Maybe he's this years BJ Daniels!

Share 49ersWebzone