• Hopper
  • Veteran
Hyde's visor is sick.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Hyde's visor is sick.

Gore/Hunter #1 Hyde #2 Lattimore PUPed James audi 5000
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Lattimore on PUP AGAIN?? If Any thing i think his fighting Hunter for snaps at#2 . can Hyde play special teams is the question.
Coach Baugh putting on LBs.....

The lack of large pleats in the khakis always looks like it adds a few pounds.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
According to Barrows we released Luke Marquardt the 6-8 O Tackle UDFA. To bad, I had high hopes for the guy.

That kinda sucks.

Yeah. First of many though. This year we are going to be cutting some good prospects. The howls will echo through the zone!

This
I heard he fractured the same foot again so we could keep him on pup if he clears waivers. I met Bykowski last year and he is a nice guy so hopefully he pans out for that backup tackle spot.
Hyde's visor is sick.

Dude looks pretty big even w/o pads
Hyde's visor is sick.

Why would Lattimore go on PUP? He should be back by september.

James needs to be dealt, he is crap IMO. I can't stand his attitude.

Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Lattimore on PUP AGAIN?? If Any thing i think his fighting Hunter for snaps at#2 . can Hyde play special teams is the question.

I think Hyde can play STs.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Shouldn't let RW attend the camp doe. Where's security ...

lol goat post

Also, Harbs looks like he's getting fat
Anyone else disappointed that it seems we are one of the few teams that limits media access for Rookie/Training Camp? Just would like to know who is looking good or bad...
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Anyone else disappointed that it seems we are one of the few teams that limits media access for Rookie/Training Camp? Just would like to know who is looking good or bad...

With media like Kawakami and the Cohns I'm surprised we get any access at all.

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Anybody know anything about the TE from USC that's getting a tryout? Name is Kevin Greene, so it kinda stuck out and I looked him up. Apparently he ran a 4.4 flat at his pro day and is 6'3'' 250. Looks like he's played both sides of the ball.

Greene is a local kid. From the bay area and went to Sacred Heart. Was recruited by Pete Carroll as a OLB/DL but never really panned out. Was mostly a reserve and special teams player. Great athlete and good size though and a smart kid too. He made the switch to TE his last year and was still playing OLB/DL. He tried out with the Raiders as well. Now he's at camp with us for a tryout.

My roommate is a private tutor and also tutors at Sacred Heart, so he knows him personally and was actually his tutor before he went to USC. I've followed his career a bit because of the personal connection. If he makes in the NFL, it won't be as a OLB/DL only but he's just the type of guy that if the 49ers like. Has versatility and can play special teams. I'll be rooting for him to grab that 90th spot after the recent cut of Marquardt. I think he can be a PS player.
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
lol goat post

Also, Harbs looks like he's getting fat

He's just been bulking this whole off season. Gonna shed those pounds come summer!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:
Coach Baugh putting on LBs.....

The lack of large pleats in the khakis always looks like it adds a few pounds.

Dang I am one dense dude.

I could not under how Harbaugh was putting on linebackers---LBs.

You guys got some s**tty beat reporters out there is why.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

You guys got some s**tty beat reporters out there is why.

I like the Matts, but the rest can go away and not come back!
Share 49ersWebzone