There are 257 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 3-Day Rookie Minicamp

Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Lol Lattimore has a sore hammy and people already counting him out GTFO

Don't you know? Jumping to conclusions is great sport in the Web Zone.

It is an Olympic Event here in the Zone.
It turns out most of today's rookie mini-camp session has been closed to media. I entirely blame Kawakami for this because he royally pissed off Harbaugh during his media interview so that's what you get Tim for being an a**hole. (Sat & Sun were already closed off to media.)
Did Harbaugh say we dodged a bullet with the Lattimore injury?
I have a feeling that if the staff - including medical people and coaches - had come to the conclusion that Lattimore was not going to recover enough to be able to legitimately compete for a running back position, then we wouldn't be getting the kinds of messages we are from the team and Lattimore. If that is right, then Lattimore probably has at least a legitimate shot at winning the competition for a spot.

I suppose it's possible that even though team thinks that Lattimore isn't able to legitimately compete, they are going to give him a chance anyway. Maybe they would think it's the honorable thing to do. I just don't get that vibe, though. I think he has a real shot at taking one of the highly competitive running back positions.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It turns out most of today's rookie mini-camp session has been closed to media. I entirely blame Kawakami for this because he royally pissed off Harbaugh during his media interview so that's what you get Tim for being an a**hole. (Sat & Sun were already closed off to media.)

i really wish kawakami would get run out of town. he is terrible.
Where's Noreen???
  • jwine
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Lattimore is working out..He's Back already!!!

https://vine.co/v/MwOYUdh6uB0
Lattimore's injury was so gruesome, I think it will take 2 years to fully come back. May want to start the season on PUP, then bring him in later in the year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Lol Lattimore has a sore hammy and people already counting him out GTFO

Don't you know? Jumping to conclusions is great sport in the Web Zone.

gore is 31 and people have been counting him out ever since he broke his hip.
Rice Jr didn't accept the offer to wear #80... good call kid.

Smd Isaac Bruce
Originally posted by Milkman:
Rice Jr didn't accept the offer to wear #80... good call kid.

Smd Isaac Bruce

Not sure why Rice Jr. gets any press. He's practice camp fodder with a famous father.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on May 23, 2014 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by 49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I don't think Latt will be anymore than a backup.

Barrows tweeted that JH said whatever the reason for his lack of participation, it isn't due to his knee.

COMMON MARCUS LETS GO MAN!

49ers fans or not, everybody's gotta be rooting for this guy!
Anybody else rooting for Rice to make the PS?
Originally posted by jwine:
Lattimore is working out..He's Back already!!!

https://vine.co/v/MwOYUdh6uB0

Thanks for sharing. I'm rooting so hard for Marcus Lattimore, not because of his football accomplishments prior to his injury, but because of the character he has demonstrated since his injury. No matter what he is able to do on the field, I will always be proud that the 49ers drafted him, gave him time to heal, and gave him exposure to the NFL.
Putting Latt on the PUP to start might not be a bad thing. It saves a roster spot and allows us to try and shop LMJ once injuries start happening around the league.