LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium CAN get loud, if our fans aren't silent

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dream on new creampuff techy fan base. Any loud crowd noise at Levi's will happen only if your stadium app goes on the fritz.
Its always been plenty loud. The Forty Niners don't win or lose because of crowd noise. Enough with this obsession that we need to be as loud as Seattle. Its utter nonsense.
[ Edited by OldMort49 on Jun 30, 2014 at 8:37 AM ]
Originally posted by 16to87:
Dream on new creampuff techy fan base. Any loud crowd noise at Levi's will happen only if your stadium app goes on the fritz.

Not sure if serious.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not sure if serious.

Creampuff?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Not sure if serious.

Creampuff?

I've had season tix for 20 years. I'm neither techy nor a cream puff. I'm that dude cheering my ass off whether everybody else is or not. A fancy new stadium isn't changing that. lol
I've had season tix for 20 years. I'm neither techy nor a cream puff. I'm that dude cheering my ass off whether everybody else is or not. A fancy new stadium isn't changing that. lol

Won't be any cream puffery in my 4 seats.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Won't be any cream puffery in my 4 seats.

Ok, well if I can order some cream puffs on the app and some guy is going to run them out to me, I may just have some cream puffery in my seats. But my fanhood is in no way cream puffery. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 1, 2014 at 12:13 AM ]
  • Phil
  • Veteran

Ha! Blasphemy!
Ok, well if I can order some cream puffs on the app and some guy is going to run them out to me, I may just have some cream puffery in my seats. But my fanhood is in no way cream puffery. lol

creampies in the parking lot, not cream puffs in the stands

Could Hypersound be used to enhance the noise from the fans at Levi's stadium? http://hypersound.com/
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Could Hypersound be used to enhance the noise from the fans at Levi's stadium? http://hypersound.com/

It can be used to get garlic fried into a son, which will cause the production of seed (protein) and in some instances into a mothers' fallopian canal will those tadpoles swim, but thank Allah for rubber duckies
Was there some game played at levi stadium? I thought I seen something about this.
Nasty embarrassing fans last night. Sitting on third down for the defense, cheering on the offense for the final fourth down play. And where the hell is the gold? Are they the cardinals with all that red and white?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'm still wondering how Staley got a false start at home? I had the game on mute coincidently so I couldn't hear what was going on but I figured either the crowd was booing that sh*t excuse of a game or they were all drunk and screaming while the team was on offense.
Share 49ersWebzone