There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who gets traded

So who do you guys think gets traded before the season starts? I'd like to see us be active in trading players fringe players for future draft picks, because a future asset is better than getting nothing for someone we might cut and get nothing for. I personally would like to see Hunter traded, because LMJ can be our 4th RB this year, and still be our punt and kickoff return guy. Hunter is in the final year of his deal, and Gore probably is done after this year as well, so going forward we'd have Hyde, Lattimore, and LMJ to carry us forward after the 2014 season.
k
I sometimes wear my wife's panties when I punch the midget...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
This thread
Running backs wont get much in a trade. Not even Adrian would command much.
[ Edited by MichaelSam on May 17, 2014 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by MichaelSam:
Running backs wont get much in a trade. Not even Adrian would command much.

you, to seahawks.net
LMJ needs to go, poor attitude. And just not that talented a back IMO. Wasted a 2nd rd pick on him. Hunter can be retained if we chose to.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
LMJ needs to go, poor attitude. And just not that talented a back IMO. Wasted a 2nd rd pick on him. Hunter can be retained if we chose to.

Dude, dude. The guy six posts above said:

Originally posted by CWin4949:

I mean GAWD DAMN! I think he is talking about flogging the dolphin, but what do I know?

I agree except for the last part, Hunter deserves a bigger role than he will ever get here, and the money that comes with it
Originally posted by fropwns:

Dude, dude. The guy six posts above said:

Originally posted by CWin4949:

I mean GAWD DAMN! I think he is talking about flogging the dolphin, but what do I know?

LOL
LMJ is the most likely candidate imo
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Aldon Smith, Cully, Crabs, Gore, Justin Smith... all of them!
Probably LMJ.

But there is no market. We may I guess pick up a 7th, but mainly, I think, the GMs are concentrating on their own roster reductions and seeing what fruit falls from the trees.

Our PS, on the other hand, is gonna get raided.