LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 141 users in the forums

Shayne Skov

Let's go Shane !!
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/98198-promote-shayne-active-roster-curtis-grant-practice-squad/
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/98198-promote-shayne-active-roster-curtis-grant-practice-squad/

This just in from Marcus Rush.......

beest
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
SHANE is an ILB and he's replacing another ILB in R2... Marcus is an OLB...

but, I am happy to see SKOV get his chance ... even if just for the special team, he's hard work is worth the wait for him...

CONGRATS 56 !!!!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 9moon:
SHANE is an ILB and he's replacing another ILB in R2... Marcus is an OLB...

but, I am happy to see SKOV get his chance ... even if just for the special team, he's hard work is worth the wait for him...

CONGRATS 56 !!!!

SO you think Skov is going from practice squad to starter over Hodges and Wilhoite? I'm sure if he plays it will be on special teams. He might see a few plays at LB during the game. If he sees more it means Hodges and Whilhoite are getting owned by Jimmy G and that's not good.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
NO, i don't believe Skov will start over Hodges or Wilhoite.. I'm just happy that he gets a chance and even if it just special teams..

Personally tho, I would RATHER see him start rather than WILHOITE.. I wanna see what the kid can do.. Hodges is a good player and I expect him to be next side to Bowman..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what's his PFF ranking?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what's his PFF ranking?

lol
what's his Madden rating?

Liked Skov since his Stanford days. I'm thinking he's only on the 53 until Lynch gets back. Then he goes back to the PS.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what's his PFF ranking?

lol

ITTTTTT DOESSNNTTT MATTTTTERRRR WHAT HIS PFF ranking is.. what matter is that he's earned the right to be in uniform this coming Sunday and hope that he can make a play or two that would get the coaches attention and get convinced that he belongs..

that PFF crap is nothing but a report to get all the fans excited about players that they wanna follow.. it's nothing but another MEDIA GIG to create conversation about conversation in regards to IMPOSING players like Armo and Bucko who's done nothing but GETS ranked as two if not one of the best DL tandem in the league after 2 weeks..

so, I suggest for the creator of those PFF report to fold that thing in half, turin it sideways, and shove it down to their BAG OF TRICKS and never never never ever everrrrr takem out again !!

IFFFF YOUUUU SMELLLL MELLL MELLLL MELLLALALALALAL WHAT THE MOON has cookeddddd !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
NO, i don't believe Skov will start over Hodges or Wilhoite.. I'm just happy that he gets a chance and even if it just special teams..

Personally tho, I would RATHER see him start rather than WILHOITE.. I wanna see what the kid can do.. Hodges is a good player and I expect him to be next side to Bowman..

This
I always wondered what Skovs career would look like of he had ever fully recovered from his knee injury. He was dynamic at Stanford.
I think Skov is better than Wilhoite.
Share 49ersWebzone