LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Fallacy of lack speed reciever and loss to Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If the 49ers are built as a defensive team. Let's not blame the offense first..... Or the qb.. Let's go down the list starting with the defense bc that's what they pride themselves in. So actually it's funny how a team screams defense defense defense but when they lose the fans blame the offense and qb??
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
What do you think he is GUNA say????? It was the defense that did cost us the game? He was a man stepped up to the plate but I watch my team as a whole... The reality is I was more disgusted with our defense bc we are a defensive team.. We pride on defense coming off a Super Bowl loss.. I expect a 3rd year kid to make mistakes.. What I don't expect is for our defense to sh$t the bed like they did... I expected more from them. They made seattle's offense look so much than they really were..

I think Kaepernick bashers would prefer it if Kap pulled an Andy Dalton and acted like a weasel after a loss. The fact that he's the ultimate stand-up guy and wouldn't think of blaming anything or anyone but himself for a loss is probably troubling in some way to people who want to think of him as some sort of problem individual.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000315505/article/colin-kaepernick-on-49ers-loss-i-cost-us-this-game

Why are you discrediting his own statements....
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
What do you think he is GUNA say????? It was the defense that did cost us the game? He was a man stepped up to the plate but I watch my team as a whole... The reality is I was more disgusted with our defense bc we are a defensive team.. We pride on defense coming off a Super Bowl loss.. I expect a 3rd year kid to make mistakes.. What I don't expect is for our defense to sh$t the bed like they did... I expected more from them. They made seattle's offense look so much than they really were..

I think Kaepernick bashers would prefer it if Kap pulled an Andy Dalton and acted like a weasel after a loss. The fact that he's the ultimate stand-up guy and wouldn't think of blaming anything or anyone but himself for a loss is probably troubling in some way to people who want to think of him as some sort of problem individual.

Exactly
Originally posted by CWin4949:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000315505/article/colin-kaepernick-on-49ers-loss-i-cost-us-this-game

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'm crediting him for being a stand-up guy no matter what the circumstances. I think sane person would understand that. I can't put it any plainer - Kaepernick not only takes the responsibilities for losses on himself no matter what happened in a given game, but I've also never seen him take a compliment without deferring at least some part of it to team mates and/or coaches. I think he has great character.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'm crediting him for being a stand-up guy no matter what the circumstances. I think sane person would understand that. I can't put it any plainer - Kaepernick not only takes the responsibilities for losses on himself no matter what happened in a given game, but I've also never seen him take a compliment without deferring at least some part of it to team mates and/or coaches. I think he has great character.

Why in the hell would I believe some loser in a forum (you) over what the man that ACTUALLY played in the game said....???

Kaep>You

I believe Kaep, sorry.
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 16, 2014 at 2:33 PM ]

Why in the hell would I believe some loser in a forum (you) over what the man that ACTUALLY played in the game said....???

Kaep>You

I believe Kaep, sorry.

Okay, I've just reported this post to moderators because that's just too much. You're not really making any points. All you're doing is (the word we're evidently not supposed to use)ing.

Kaep>You

I believe Kaep, sorry.

Okay, I've just reported this post to moderators because that's just too much. You're not really making any points. All you're doing is (the word we're evidently not supposed to use)ing.

Lol, okay, did you also report your inability to not argue the same thing over and over with every poster in the thread....???
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 16, 2014 at 2:42 PM ]
Within the NFC, I think the Saints, Packers, Niners, and of course Seattle all have the tools to get it done to win it all next year. It all will depend on who plays their best football when it counts the most, and where the Cards, Rams, Panthers, Eagles and Redskins decide to throw a monkey wrench in the plans of the first four listed teams.
Lol, okay, did you also report your inability to not argue the same thing over and over with every poster in the thread....???

Dude...
Kaep issued those comments because thats the responsible thing a QB does. That statement is a test to his character, it shows humility.

You gotta look at if from both sides, if Kaep says it was the defenses fault, its 9er media circus day all over again.

Kaep>You

I believe Kaep, sorry.

Lol uhhhh......ok. isnt that dude saying exactly what kaep did. Take the blame for the loss...... or maybe im missing something here

Or you are trolling
[ Edited by RealShaloop on May 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM ]

Originally posted by Quest4six:

Dude...
Kaep issued those comments because thats the responsible thing a QB does. That statement is a test to his character, it shows humility.

You gotta look at if from both sides, if Kaep says it was the defenses fault, its 9er media circus day all over again.

I fully understand, the point is simple, he made crucial mistakes that directly led to the loss of the game, why is that so hard to accept?

Like I've said over and over, he's still the man and there's no other QB I'd take over him, he just needs to grow and make it through the next big game without forcing throws and making bad decisions.
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM ]
I fully understand, the point is simple, he made crucial mistakes that directly led to the loss of the game, why is that so hard to accept?

Like I've said over and over, he's still the man and there's not her QB I'd take over him, he just needs to grow and make it through the next big game without forcing throws and making bad decisions.

Kap didn't lose us that game.
Besides, even IF he did it was his game to lose... We wouldn't have been close without him.

Iupati going down, our defense, CARLOS ROGERS, Bowman going down... Those are all what cost us the game, yes the 3 INT hurt... But if you go back and watch Boldin/VD in the second half they completely laid an EGG.
Kap was under pressure right away every single down, once Iupati went down the hawks took advantage of his replacment(Can't remember if it was Synder/Looney)

Also, if you want to know what really cost us that game, go watch our secondary try and cover Kearse and Tate on third downs. Horrible.
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Lol uhhhh......ok. isnt that dude saying exactly what kaep did. Take the blame for the loss...... or maybe im missing something here

Or you are trolling

Lol, it's not considered trolling when you reply to EVERY other poster arguing the same thing over and over.......that's accepted .
Originally posted by RealShaloop:

Or you are trolling

Lol, it's not considered trolling when you reply to EVERY other poster arguing the same thing over and over.......that's accepted .

Lol ok man
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Kap didn't lose us that game.
Besides, even IF he did it was his game to lose... We wouldn't have been close without him.

Iupati going down, our defense, CARLOS ROGERS, Bowman going down... Those are all what cost us the game, yes the 3 INT hurt... But if you go back and watch Boldin/VD in the second half they completely laid an EGG.
Kap was under pressure right away every single down, once Iupati went down the hawks took advantage of his replacment(Can't remember if it was Synder/Looney)

Also, if you want to know what really cost us that game, go watch our secondary try and cover Kearse and Tate on third downs. Horrible.

Dude, seriously, why is it so hard to accept the fact that Kaep made crucial mistakes that in the end, cost us the game, just as he said?

No one is saying he sucks, no one is saying we need a new QB.

I'll say it yet again, I'd take Kaep over all the current QBs, he just needs to improve during critical times.

Why is that so bad?
Share 49ersWebzone