There are 121 users in the forums

Player numbers

Originally posted by AUniner:
Is Ellington in #3?

Also the Black jersey Kaep has on is nice. I'd like to see them roll that out one gameday.

Who are we, the Cardinals?

We have the best colors in the NFL. Why wear ugly, boring, and hot black jerseys?
Are receivers allowed to wear single digit numbers in games? I thought only QBs and Kickers/Punters could.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Are receivers allowed to wear single digit numbers in games? I thought only QBs and Kickers/Punters could.

I am 99.99999% sure you're right unless the rule was changed and I'm not aware.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/San-Francisco-49ers-Veterans-and-Rookies-Pick-Uniform-Numbers/81d3cd1b-30bd-44fd-b02f-473e7e7e676c
Originally posted by AUniner:
Is Ellington in #3?

Also the Black jersey Kaep has on is nice. I'd like to see them roll that out one gameday.

#3 was listed as a temporary pick. He wore #23 in college
younger legs and about 10 million dollars
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
younger legs and about 10 million dollars

wut?
What should their permanent numbers be?

Temporary numbers are as follows:

3: wide receiver Bruce Ellington

38: cornerback Kenneth Acker

44: fullback Trey Millard

60: defensive tackle Kaleb Ramsey
Number 86 hasn't been worn since Brian Jennings if I'm not mistaken. I wonder why Ellington wasn't assigned that number.
I have a hunch that Ellington wants #83. Just waiting to see if Dobbs gets cut, which he might.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Number 86 hasn't been worn since Brian Jennings if I'm not mistaken. I wonder why Ellington wasn't assigned that number.

He is probably waiting for final cuts to see what numbers open up. If he likes numbers ending in 3s, he could be waiting for Dobbs' 83. Dobbs is fighting for a spot against Dial, Jerrod-Eddie, and Kaleb Ramsey. I actually think Dobbs will be the odd man out. The D-staff preferred Jerrod-Eddie last year, and Dial, I think, can play DE and DT. We currently have Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, Glenn Dorsey, Ian Williams, Tank Carradine. You would think they keep another 2.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/San-Francisco-49ers-Veterans-and-Rookies-Pick-Uniform-Numbers/81d3cd1b-30bd-44fd-b02f-473e7e7e676c

I am glad Hyde chose 28. That number just fits his size.
Man it looks fun to be out there throwing the pigskin around... i should walk on
Originally posted by 60sFan:
I have a hunch that Ellington wants #83. Just waiting to see if Dobbs gets cut, which he might.

I think he is waiting for 23 to open up soon!
lol theyre gonna retire brian jennings number?
Share 49erswebzone