There are 152 users in the forums

49ers Draft 2014 - Video from both ESPN and NFL Network....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally finished it.

Only in 320 Resolution right now but once Youtube finishes processing it should be in 1080.

49ers Draft 2014

...and these are all the draft vids I've posted for previous years.

49ers Draft 2013 - Part 1

49ers Draft 2013 - Part 2

49ers Draft 2012

49ers Draft 2011

49ers Draft 2010
[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM ]
Awesome dude!
Thanks for doing this. It's kinda funny though that of the 15 hours of coverage, what I really only care about amounts to about 30 minutes
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 12, 2014 at 1:38 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, Marv, good job.
Thanks Marvin, that was cool. Mel Kiper almost had a heart attack/orgasm with our draft lol
Thanks Marvin. I really appreciate your work. I am in Brazil and only have a tablet to stream the NFL.com version. Greatly appreciate the compilation.

Also, we killed this draft!!!!
Originally posted by Igotta:
Thanks Marvin. I really appreciate your work. I am in Brazil and only have a tablet to stream the NFL.com version. Greatly appreciate the compilation.

Also, we killed this draft!!!!

NP. I've been doing something close to this for 25 years. I used to just record on videotape the 49ers picks but that was a challenge because you don't know when they will or will not talk about the team or the players...particularly in the later rounds. I started doing it digitally 5 years ago. I just record the entire thing to my DVR and then capture the stuff I want. SOOOOOO much easier. :) I'd be making the vid for myself regardless...so its not a big deal to just publish the vid to youtube that I'd be making anyway. :) Plus I can access it anywhere. :D

Only 1 thing kinda bums me out...

I put a lot of effort into getting it all together quickly so that I can post all the videos in high quality HD...

...and then when it gets processed by Youtube it ends up choppy and blurry. Drives me nuts.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM ]
Carlos Hyde - 'in the last 9 games, 7yds/ carry, and at least 100yds a game'

Only 3 times for negative yards all year.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM ]
Gruden: "I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced Carlos Rogers as their nickel corner inside"

[ Edited by defenderDX on May 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM ]

Thanks Marvin. I always watch your past work on youtube to get myself pumped up for the draft.
thanks as always marv great stuff
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Thanks Marvin49.
Thanks Marvin
Great Video. Thanks for sharing Marvin!
Share 49ersWebzone