LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Difference between Gore and Hyde

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Next time Hyde should of dove straight for this knees and tore both ACLs. Football is a joke now with rules written by old farts who never even played the game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what a dumbass.

That´s what 20 got for talking s**t. . Looked personal.

ya, but c'mon man. that's the football equivalent to a sucker punch. weak.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
one kicks butt, one kicks ass

one kicks ass and one will kick ass

Both will beat dat ass on Thanksgiving
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 13, 2014 at 8:08 AM ]
I mean from the little I have seen of him they seem to have some similarities with patience, lateral speed over straight line , and good pass blocking. A really important part of Franks game of squeezing through small holes is by getting very very low tho. This is Hyde's big question. Also when frank came into the league if he got free he could take it in from 70 or 80 yards out.. Hyde doesn't seem to posses that quality ..
9 years and 10000 yards!
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
I mean from the little I have seen of him they seem to have some similarities with patience, lateral speed over straight line , and good pass blocking. A really important part of Franks game of squeezing through small holes is by getting very very low tho. This is Hyde's big question. Also when frank came into the league if he got free he could take it in from 70 or 80 yards out.. Hyde doesn't seem to posses that quality ..

Neither does Gore anymore. Hunter is the only threat to take it to the house, maybe James ... be they hardly ever get a carry.
Anyone think that Hyde can play at backup fullback? I doubt this happens, but it saves us an extra roster spot in case the 49ers were thinking of playing Will Tufuaku at backup FB. Of course this will not be his permanent position. But I look at it as no different than Roger Craig or Marcus Allen spending a few seasons at that position. When Gore retires, we could move Hyde back over.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Neither does Gore anymore. Hunter is the only threat to take it to the house, maybe James ... be they hardly ever get a carry.
Kap can take it to the house
hyde and gore make a completely different backfield than Miller and gore. considering Miller has run the ball like 14 times in the last 4 years.

Share 49ersWebzone