LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Stacked Roster: 90-Man Depth Chart, Position-by-Position

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol, I like how OTC put Adam Snyder last in the OG depth chart.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Butter:
I think it depends on what players the Niners trade.

Let's use a player like Cortez Allen as an example. Step one, why would the Steelers trade an up and coming cover corner with good size? Their team is old and needs an infusion of your talent. The Niners could do a consolidation trade where they send the a couple of young CB, or a combination of players.

The Niners potentially have a glut of interior line depth. Iupati, Boone, Looney, Kilgore, Marcus Martin, Brandon Thomas (red shirt).

What if the Niners traded Iupati for a CB before they lose him?

I agree it's going to be tough to get any more quality corners. If you buy the fact that it's a passing league, good corners will command great trade value. Consequently, if some of our rookie defensive back picks show promise, I can see Baalke trying to trade some of our older veterans for possible draft picks. If Donatelle can turn 7th round DB's into good nickel players and we have too much depth there, I'm betting young DB's will be in more demand than O-linemen.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Looks like a championship to me.

It really is hard not to marvel at depth and overall talent this roster has. It really is time to cash this talent in and go on a championship run.
Share 49ersWebzone