LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Trey Millard thread

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Hope this cat is healed and ready to roll, if Bruce Miller gets suspended and Millard goes on to impress, he may never get his job back.

QFT.

BTW: Where the heck are all our injury reports. Reaser looked great. Bowman looked good. How about the rest?
Good, short overview of Trey Millard.

GREAT overall value potential - backup FB, RB, receiving capabilities and ST.

I'm really hoping our new coaching staff can get creative w/him.

I don't expect to see it coming out of the gate BUT the potential is sure there.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/6/4/8728163/49ers-roster-trey-millard-90-in-90-breakdowns/in/8389568
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I don't expect to see it coming out of the gate BUT the potential is sure there.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/6/4/8728163/49ers-roster-trey-millard-90-in-90-breakdowns/in/8389568

Terrific pick. While Miller is an excellent pure FB with good hands (s/n be underestimated), Millard has the potential to add even more dynamics to the passing game AND ST's.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
well we all now how much value the coaches take on being able to multi task, with miller gone the kid is getting alot of time. i think with miller being allowed back, he will take that spot but of course we can not discount wallys theory on trey. hey whatever is best for the team
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

i don't think he is as fast as delanie, is he? but he can be that swiss army knife
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jun 5, 2015 at 8:41 AM ]
Miller is close to being a security blanket for Kap. The little I've seen of Millard he may be more athletic. The past regime did not play first year players that often, let's see what Coach Tomsula does.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Miller is close to being a security blanket for Kap. The little I've seen of Millard he may be more athletic. The past regime did not play first year players that often, let's see what Coach Tomsula does.

miller is very good and to be fair to him,,,, it was not his fault when the coaches last year over reached and stuck him at wide out and then called a fullback dive all the damn time.. he needs to get back to what he is good at on the field and stop with stupid s**t like going deep.... oh yes i know the fat impotent little so called OC last year and his enabler was just trying to be "creative" and develop "mismatches", f**k that stupid ass s**t.
  • thl408
How is Millard as a lead blocker?
Originally posted by cciowa:

miller is very good and to be fair to him,,,, it was not his fault when the coaches last year over reached and stuck him at wide out and then called a fullback dive all the damn time.. he needs to get back to what he is good at on the field and stop with stupid s**t like going deep.... oh yes i know the fat impotent little so called OC last year and his enabler was just trying to be "creative" and develop "mismatches", f**k that stupid ass s**t.

Can't stop laughing!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Can't stop laughing!

I'm so glad others see this too. And everyone is b***hing about reads and throwing motion without a mention of the complete ineptitude of the offensive ideology.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Can't stop laughing!
its always funny until somebody gets hurt .. you know i am just thinking about all that stupid ass s**t we saw from the "elite coaches" last year and my blood just boils.. then i have to set here and have bathwater drinkers of the above mentioned "elite coaches" defend them . there is no, none, zero defense for miller deep, fullback dive, gore on third and 8 running into 12 people,oh gee we are out of times outs, oh gee look at the cute little playclock ticking down to zero in the upper right hand or left hand or whatever the f**king side it was on,, on our tv screen, here lets call a pass play for 5 yards on third and 9, oh do not worry, our offense will "explode" ,,,,,, i feel like kirk in star trek 2 or spock in the second new star streak movie,, KHHHHHHHHAAAAN!!!!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:

Can't stop laughing!

I'm so glad others see this too. And everyone is b***hing about reads and throwing motion without a mention of the complete ineptitude of the offensive ideology.

that is just because they are whistling past the end zone and are letting their blind loyalty to coaches who f**ked this team up two ways to sunday last year prevent them from seeing the forest through the trees. i am so sick of people whose amount of knowledge on football can be fit into a thimble, set there and break down the throwing motion, or the degree at which his elbow is bent at as proof ck sucks and its make or break time for him.. the bottom line is that ck worked his ass off in the off season on things he can control,, he is going back to working his ass off after mini camps, he is working on things he can control,, now we have to have trust and faith in the coaches to supplement his good work with a good system that will bring out the best in ck, bring out the best in our team and bring out the worst in the other teams we play,,,,,,,,,, yes i know having a open mind and having hope and faith in our team and coaches is illegal in many circles here in the webzone but if you are a real fan of this team with no agenda,, then that is what you must have.
How is the knee?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i don't think he is as fast as delanie, is he? but he can be that swiss army knife

At the combine, Millard ran a 4.50 and Walker ran a 4.49.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Bruce Miller had 1.1 catches per game last year and 6 attempts rushing in 2014, how do you call that all the time??

2011 - 0.7 receptions per game 4 rushing attempts

2012 - 0.8 receptions per game 5 rushing attempts

2013 - 1.8 receptions per game 7 rushing attempts
Share 49ersWebzone