There are 241 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trey Millard Is A Niner!

Can you believe it!? Calling it now, this guy's going to be a beast. This is the perfect team for him and I can't wait to see him play!

From nfl combine profile: "A versatile jack-of-all-trades, Milllard brings the most value as a core special-teams contributor. Is best suited for a role as a fullback in a matchup-based offense where he could fill a variety of roles. Has been very reliable and durable throughout his career, but late October ACL injury could still require some rehabilitation as a rookie and could affect his draft standing."

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Extremely versatile, he can run, catch, block, awesome pick at the end of an awesome draft.

[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on May 10, 2014 at 3:59 PM ]
Very good pick
  • DeUh
Yup. A team that appreciates the fullback. Going to be interesting to see how the team uses ALL of this talent.
Rathman knows FB, so yeah.

Wait... it's Miller and Millard at FB
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for NeonNiner.
Very good pick.
I totally called this pick too

And pretty much everyone who made a mock draft lol. I'm glad Baalke agrees with us
Extremely versatile, he can run, catch, block, awesome pick at the end of an awesome draft.

• DeUh
Trey Millard 6´2 247 Oklahoma

Notes: very consistent lead blocker who plays to the whistle, physical runner with good vision, easily adjust to throws and shows soft hands,st ace who occasionally delivers knockout shots, very intelligent and competitive,

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Another member of the all ACL team.
Says on his profile that he's a published poet. Very cool
Love the pick. Great value in the 7th round. Nice way to wrap up a great draft.
My favorite pick!
I wanted Colvin and Millard, glad we got one.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
My favorite pick!
I wanted Colvin and Millard, glad we got one.

Same! My heart broke a little when Colvin was picked.
As an Oklahoma fan, I've watched almost all of Millard's games. Guy is a stud, great lead blocker & (IMO) a better receiver as a FB than Miller is.