Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the next tully banta-cain!!

Spin move like a muuuf**ka

Lol....

Dude sucked so bad, holy f**k those were some terrible, terrible, terrible, Sundays to endure.

My, gawd, that really puts it in to perspective how grateful we should all be today...

dont speak ill of the washing machine

Lol....

Dude sucked so bad, holy f**k those were some terrible, terrible, terrible, Sundays to endure.

My, gawd, that really puts it in to perspective how grateful we should all be today...

LOL! Tully Bantha-Fodder
Every move was a sickly spin move! How do you guard against that?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Lol....

LOL! Tully Bantha-Fodder
Every move was a sickly spin move! How do you guard against that?

dude was supposed to get like 16 sacks... I'm pretty sure Manusky said that
After doing some research on him,this is how I see things.

Sounds like his mom pushed him to go to ND. He wanted to stay close to home to be with his girlfriend. He committed to ND, then to FSU, then back to ND.

While at ND, he had a rep as a hothead. Started fights with teammates during practice etc. But as a 18 year old looked liked a future superstar going against grown ass men. Played around 260-265lbs. During interviews and on social media, hinted at being homesick and missing his girlfriend. After spring semester, announced his attention to transfer closer to home. ND players had mixed feelings when asked off the record on their stance on his transfer. He rubbed some the wrong way and some were sad to see him go.

Was denied hardship waiver when he transferred to USF. Married his high school sweetheart shortly after in the fall of 2012. Began popping prescription adderal to keep weight down while he wasn't playing. Apparently took it a little
too far as he lost 20 or so lbs, which probably angered the s+c coach lol. During the year off, he could of gotten himself in better shape, as he started out poorly. Once he got his football legs under him, he responded by closing off the year with 4 sacks in the last 4 games, or something close, don't got stats in front of me.

In summary, while immature, he made some mistakes a lot of teenagers make. Heard he recently divorced, although recent pics show they still, atleast, socialize together. We all know that a lot of the time when we are young and due something stupid, it's because of a girl lol. A lot of us like to chastise these young kids and forget, with a little patience and direction, these coaches can turn kids to men and be a positive influence in their lives. Nothing documented leads me to believe Lynch is a lost cause. Well worth a 5th rounder imo. Niners!!!

Spin Cycle and Manny Lawson .... and thinking they might be good. Ugh
We're adding a lot of nasty characters, I love it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mtminer:

Sounds like his mom pushed him to go to ND. He wanted to stay close to home to be with his girlfriend. He committed to ND, then to FSU, then back to ND.

While at ND, he had a rep as a hothead. Started fights with teammates during practice etc. But as a 18 year old looked liked a future superstar going against grown ass men. Played around 260-265lbs. During interviews and on social media, hinted at being homesick and missing his girlfriend. After spring semester, announced his attention to transfer closer to home. ND players had mixed feelings when asked off the record on their stance on his transfer. He rubbed some the wrong way and some were sad to see him go.

Was denied hardship waiver when he transferred to USF. Married his high school sweetheart shortly after in the fall of 2012. Began popping prescription adderal to keep weight down while he wasn't playing. Apparently took it a little
too far as he lost 20 or so lbs, which probably angered the s+c coach lol. During the year off, he could of gotten himself in better shape, as he started out poorly. Once he got his football legs under him, he responded by closing off the year with 4 sacks in the last 4 games, or something close, don't got stats in front of me.

In summary, while immature, he made some mistakes a lot of teenagers make. Heard he recently divorced, although recent pics show they still, atleast, socialize together. We all know that a lot of the time when we are young and due something stupid, it's because of a girl lol. A lot of us like to chastise these young kids and forget, with a little patience and direction, these coaches can turn kids to men and be a positive influence in their lives. Nothing documented leads me to believe Lynch is a lost cause. Well worth a 5th rounder imo. Niners!!!

Good God that's some serious stalking.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Aye Aye Mon Capitan! I vote him Number 1 Bored Stalker!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

If that's the case, then Lemon-Yay, Brooks, Aldon and Lynch should be hitting Midget Wilson in the pocket and dislocating him from the ball a lot this year!
Originally posted by susweel:

Lol. Shut up and take some notes you smelly, no football knowledge having dirty Indian. Bet you're gonna go sell a sh!itty used car to an old lady on fixed income. Don't lie.
Yeah, I stalk the zone too lol.
[ Edited by mtminer on May 14, 2014 at 7:57 AM ]

Obviously the disappointment every Sunday was awful, but what I have somewhat blocked out of my mind is the hope we had every offseason. Specifically headed into 2007, 2009 and 2010. There's a laundry list of names who we thought would contribute, but didn't do a thing in their time here.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol. Shut up and take some notes you smelly, no football knowledge having dirty Indian. Bet your gonna go sell a sh!itty used car to an old lady on fixed income. Don't lie.
Yeah, I stalk the zone too lol.

Lol who is this dude.
What are the chances we can just redshirt this guy for non-football related reasons, give him a year of training, weight gain and hitting the books, then come in next year a new man? I wonder if his off-field problems were impactful enough to warrant such a move
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
So basically the kid has no ambition, no drive, no respect etc. So if he didn't get drafted, he ends up on food stamps and/or in jail. Hopefully 49ers staff can get this kid to like football and want to come to work to get better. If not, he will be released and i would bet commit some crime sooner rather than later.

Donald Sterling is that you? perhaps DS is a distant Zionist family member of yours.
I wouldn't invest a lot of speculation with this guy. Lynch will make it or he will not make it. Big difference between the Lynch project and the Okoye project. One has the right attitude no skills, the other the wrong attitude and skills. Which is harder to come around? We'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone