• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Extend him yet?

I don't think it's a good idea to give him a long term deal. Should slap the franchise tag on him. This is his year, finally has his mind right.

cut him eli. kilgore hyde ward,. f**k em all

Don't forget AA
yes. sorry
AA might garnish you a 5th round pick.
cut him eli. kilgore hyde ward,. f**k em all

Jimmy seems to really like Kilgore. The picture he posted today was with him

i love jimmy but that is a poor reason to keep a poor player in my opinion

Yea I agree, players don't make personnel decisions for many reasons. Most HCs don't even make those decisions.

To play devils advocate. If there's one position that you should listen to the qb about, it's center.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Yea I agree, players don't make personnel decisions for many reasons. Most HCs don't even make those decisions.

To play devils advocate. If there's one position that you should listen to the qb about, it's center.

when jimmy is laying in traction cuz kilgore got bullrushed into him , we will then see what jimmy says
  • thl408
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Lynch is such a player's pro - praises the acquisition process, but also drops praise on CJ for "playing well" while he was playing.

Soon there will only be one Lynch thread in NinerTalk and there will be no more confusion.

when jimmy is laying in traction cuz kilgore got bullrushed into him , we will then see what jimmy says

All they gotta say is. "If you liked Kilgore so much, wait till you see the new guy we bring in"
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I imagine this dude downing 3 bowls of Ramen noodles, two 26 oz prime ribs, three beers and that's just the first round at the dinner table right about now
I luv tha fu*ked up logic of tha zone so much hate for Lynch even though he has more sacks and has made more plays for tha 49ers yet yall hate on him...Who gets tha luv a break a$$ glass tank that aint done jack sh*t in his career except make besties with tha IR list... Keep up tha great work zoners

The point is, who was the alternative? I imagine we are going to pick his replacement in the draft this year and bring him in late this season. There was no obvious replacement in FA.
Originally posted by English:

The point is, who was the alternative? I imagine we are going to pick his replacement in the draft this year and bring him in late this season. There was no obvious replacement in FA.

A skinnier guy?
still the best pass rusher on our roster

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Elvis says
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Elvis>Lynch
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance: