LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lol...ok.

You know how he is more than the coaching staff? Crazy . If you read between the lines you could easily see he doesn't put the effort they want. Lay off the loud bro, all the weed got u coming with some crazy conspiracies.

I don't smoke weed.

You're the one who said he plays videogames all day...lol
lol...ok.

You know how he is more than the coaching staff? Crazy . If you read between the lines you could easily see he doesn't put the effort they want. Lay off the loud bro, all the weed got u coming with some crazy conspiracies.

I don't smoke weed.

Lets not bring weed into this and get silly over a difference of opinion lol.

Writing is on the wall Afrikan... But hey if you wanna crown his ass as a future productive player elsewhere, then crown his ass!
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 25, 2017 at 3:35 AM ]
lol...ok.

I don't smoke weed.

Posters on here have said they see him there all day. And on social media he's always posting about playing or telling people to go play him lmao

I'm just messin around anyways. I'm sure he's in the film room every day giving his best effort, and Saleh sees that but doesn't care because he's out to get rid of the old regime players . Even though he has no problem playing Buckner, Armstead, Johnson, Ward, Reid, Tartt, etc
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Dec 25, 2017 at 11:29 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I don't think we missed Lynch in the win against the Jags.
Originally posted by Giedi:

lol again... how do you think they just easily moved down field when we were playing prevent... We knew they were passing. Our pass rush was stuffed. Marsh and company stuffed.

Buckner needs help.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 25, 2017 at 4:56 PM ]

lol again... how do you think they just easily moved down field when we were playing prevent... We knew they were passing. Our pass rush was stuffed. Marsh and company stuffed.

Buckner needs help.

He does. But there has been no indication in the entire time that Kyle Shanahan has been here that Aaron Lynch was ready to step up into that RDE position. It was there for the taking. It has been there for the taking ALL YEAR long. There are other guys who I want gone that have at least flashed (Tank Carradine for one) and made some type of argument as to why they should be here. Lynch's strongest argument is that he got 6 sacks two seasons ago.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Buckner needs help.

They were doubling Solomon quite a bit yesterday
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Buckner needs help.
I dunno, I think Marsh overall is the better LEO player. Lynch has talent, and he has a good bull rush, but Marsh is non-stop. The guy was pushed down face first by the Jag Tackle and he got up and kept on going. I've seen Lynch take plays off or just not really try to get back in play if he's on the other side of the field opposite where the play is flowing. Between the two, clearly Lynch has the more talent, but Marsh, by sheer effort seems to get more hits and pressures on the QB. I think Marsh is more consistent than Lynch, to tell you the truth. I can't think of anything else why the 49ers would deactivate Lynch in the Jag GPS game.
Marsh and Lynch have the same amount of snaps with the niners . Lynch has 1 sack, 5 tackles and 4 assisted . Marsh has 1 sack, 6 tackles, 1 assisted and forced a fumble. Neither have eye popping stats, both have been below average. We need to improve there and neither is a long term solution.

Lynch might be able to shine under a coach like Belichick who's gonna coach him up like a kid and discipline him. But he's not fit for us.
Marsh and Lynch have the same amount of snaps with the niners . Lynch has 1 sack, 5 tackles and 4 assisted . Marsh has 1 sack, 6 tackles, 1 assisted and forced a fumble. Neither have eye popping stats, both have been below average. We need to improve there and neither is a long term solution.

Lynch might be able to shine under a coach like Belichick who's gonna coach him up like a kid and discipline him. But he's not fit for us.

I thought of the same thing that Lynch needs a new start with a guy like Bellichik. I think both gave similar stats now but Marsh is at his ceiling while Lynch is underperforming. Lynch always had a work ethic issue which dragged his stock down from college transfer to draft pick.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mitpdub:

I thought of the same thing that Lynch needs a new start with a guy like Bellichik. I think both gave similar stats now but Marsh is at his ceiling while Lynch is underperforming. Lynch always had a work ethic issue which dragged his stock down from college transfer to draft pick.

The irony in this is Belichick would never accept his laziness, and because of that reason alone would probably never sign him.
He's going to Seattle if anything. If they gladly picked up some of our past players and kept them around, let alone started some for a bit... they will damn sure pick up Lynch

Who like I said before, is one of the few Big Dlinemen that can chase down Russell.

He's quick for his size.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 26, 2017 at 10:43 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I think Lynch ends up a Redskin. Tomsula connection.
He's going to Seattle if anything. If they gladly picked up some of our past players and kept them around, let alone started some for a bit... they will damn sure pick up Lynch

Who like I said before, is one of the few Big Dlinemen that can chase down Russell.

He's quick for his size.

His problem is consistency. Everyone has seen him flash but he disappears for long stretches
I held out hope for Lynch to grow up and flip the swtich. But I don't think he ever will. He will flash with whatever team he ends up with but just does not have the drive to be great. To be honest, I am surprised he even made the team this year, or stuck for the entire season. I think he couldn't be more gone next year.
Share 49ersWebzone