There are 308 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lynch just collecting paychecks?

Originally posted by Heroism:

He will be in Seattle next season. They seem to love collecting defensive linemen while ignoring the Oline.

Yup...fake a calf injury for 11 weeks.

Apparently not. Kittle, Lee and Taylor also ruled out.
[ Edited by English on Nov 10, 2017 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Did you get a look at Lynch on the sideline last Sunday? He looks like he's back up to 300 lbs.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 10, 2017 at 2:08 PM ]
Another Baalke bust
Originally posted by NCommand:

Did you get a look at Lynch on the sideline last Sunday? He looks like he's back up to 300 lbs.

His work ethic has been a question since day one.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
I'd like to put takk mckinley's head on lynch's body
How long until they cut this guy? Milking his calf "injury" so he can go back and forth with trolls on social media and play video games.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 25, 2017 at 7:14 AM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Seems like a classic case of a guy who sailed through college on natural talent but unwilling to put the work in at the next level.
Dude could have been great if he'd been willing to amplify that natural talent with work and attitude.

How long until they cut this guy? Milking his calf "injury" so he can go back and forth with trolls on social media and play video games.

I don't have Instagram so I'm clueless but what's exactly going on there?

Lynch has done more on tha field then that plastic tank everyone luvs and wants to resign ...
Originally posted by illinois9er:

I don't have Instagram so I'm clueless but what's exactly going on there?

Rashard is buddies with ray and gave him a shout-out after being cut and some p***y ass fans were talking s**t.

Dude said "shouldn't you be committing stupid penalties somewhere?" And Aaron Lynch did something you should never do, respond.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Rashard is buddies with ray and gave him a shout-out after being cut and some p***y ass fans were talking s**t.

Dude said "shouldn't you be committing stupid penalties somewhere?" And Aaron Lynch did something you should never do, respond.

Ahhhhhh thanks, side note though the guy has a point about Lynch lol
He won't be resigned.

Share 49ersWebzone