LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hero, i know this was suggested before, but use the "hide" button and you never will read one of his posts again...ever. By posting what he has plagiarized, you have once again gotten his thots on the WZ. Just follow the pinned instructions for hiding all his posts and you never will have to read his copycat posts again. It works amazingly well. I almost quit following the WZ because of his krapt. Now, i haven't read one word of his plagiarized b.s until you just posted it within your blurb above. Join the crowd here, Hero, and just have his stuff auto "deleted" or rather covered up. You will find the WZ a lot more enjoyable.
Lol that post was over a month ago.

Anyways, back to Lynchmobb. Or slob.

Which will it be?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Lol that post was over a month ago.

Anyways, back to Lynchmobb. Or slob.

Which will it be?

If he keeps playing PS4 on his couch he's going to be LynchBlob. Really though, better that he's playing video games at home than getting turnt up and driving a car into a tree.
The ball is in his court.

It's up to him if he wants to be great or not.

He definitely has the talent.

IMO, the real question will be his "Motivation"
Originally posted by thl408:
If he keeps playing PS4 on his couch he's going to be LynchBlob. Really though, better that he's playing video games at home than getting turnt up and driving a car into a tree.

Lynchblob.

Nice, thl.
Originally posted by thl408:

Haha
Still would be surprised if he doesnt make the team.
Sounds like lynch is down to 270

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/28/49ers-practice-recap-reuben-foster-makes-makes-interception-in-debut/amp/

"Embattled outside linebacker Aaron Lynch, who dealt with weight issues in the past, appears to be closer to the 270-pound range the team prefers."

Let's get ready for some camp battles!
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 28, 2017 at 2:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/28/49ers-practice-recap-reuben-foster-makes-makes-interception-in-debut/amp/

"Embattled outside linebacker Aaron Lynch, who dealt with weight issues in the past, appears to be closer to the 270-pound range the team prefers."

Outstanding...now, where is he going to play? Rotate with Elvis and Brooks at LEO and LDE? Thoughts?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Outstanding...now, where is he going to play? Rotate with Elvis and Brooks at LEO and LDE? Thoughts?

Brooks is playing LEO? Thought he was a SAM...I see him and Elvis rotating at LEO on passing downs and rotating with AA on running downs. Gonna have fresh legs this yr

Brooks is playing LEO? Thought he was a SAM...I see him and Elvis rotating at LEO on passing downs and rotating with AA on running downs. Gonna have fresh legs this yr

No, Brooks is at SAM but Lynch is a natural pass rusher from the left side of the line so I was wondering if you thought he'd end up rushing from the left side more and split with Brooks like how AA/Elvis are currently splitting at LEO. It would be one way to get him more snaps at edge rushing vs. splitting a few with Elvis at LEO and a few base snaps with AA.
No, Brooks is at SAM but Lynch is a natural pass rusher from the left side of the line so I was wondering if you thought he'd end up rushing from the left side more and split with Brooks like how AA/Elvis are currently splitting at LEO. It would be one way to get him more snaps at edge rushing vs. splitting a few with Elvis at LEO and a few base snaps with AA.

Have to wait and see...I don't see him getting cut like some people around here think though.

Can never have enough pass rushers

Have to wait and see...I don't see him getting cut like some people around here think though.

I can see Lynch at SAM on 50-50(with maybe the advantage with it being its gonna be a pass) on 2nd downs.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I can see Lynch at SAM on 50-50(with maybe the advantage with it being its gonna be a pass) on 2nd downs.

Or just simply rotating there on longer drives. Depends on Harolds development there too.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Or just simply rotating there on longer drives. Depends on Harolds development there too.

Pita might end up there too if he ends up too good to try to sneak into the practice squad. Shanahans guys are going to get preferential treatment over Baalke's guys.
Share 49ersWebzone