LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mtminer:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Why didn't Lynch play last night? Is he hurt?

I'm not getting a good first impression from this guy. The flip flops rub me the wrong way.

Him and Marcus Martin just got cleared to practice recently and both didn't get playing time. I think the coaches didn't wanna rush them back in there. Hopefully they will be in there next game.

I did notice that he about pushed the guy that was blocking him back into the punter sometime in the 3rd quarter.

Lynch played last night...he almost blocked a punt by pushing back the tackle
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh nice! I must've missed that.

It caught my eye..and I didn't know who it was at first till a little later
Why didn't Lynch play last night? Is he hurt?

I'm not getting a good first impression from this guy. The flip flops rub me the wrong way.
Flip flops rub you the wrong way about a player? I've read many dumb things on this board, that might be the top. You don't think a good majority of the players wear sandals in the locker room or coming to or from the training facility? If you don't like the dude cause of the way he plays, that's fine, but judging someone cause of sandals is the most asinine thing on this board.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Flip flops rub you the wrong way about a player? I've read many dumb things on this board, that might be the top. You don't think a good majority of the players wear sandals in the locker room or coming to or from the training facility?

Well here's your chance to learn something.

Wearing flip flops, especially if you're a big guy, is a good way to develop plantar fasciitis. It's actually quite common to have a mild case of it & not even know; it can just feel like a slight bruise on your foot. But it gets worse over time. Eli Manning had his worst play when he was struggling with it.

A professional athlete should know not to walk around in flip flops. In the locker room? Sure. But on the way to the facility? Wear shoes like a grown-up.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM ]

I saw that but didn't know it was Lynch.......
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Flip flops rub you the wrong way about a player? I've read many dumb things on this board, that might be the top. You don't think a good majority of the players wear sandals in the locker room or coming to or from the training facility?

Well here's your chance to learn something.

Wearing flip flops, especially if you're a big guy, is a good way to develop plantar fasciitis. It's actually quite common to have a mild case of it & not even know; it can just feel like a slight bruise on your foot. But it gets worse over time. Eli Manning had his worst play when he was struggling with it.

A professional athlete should know not to walk around in flip flops. In the locker room? Sure. But on the way to the facility? Wear shoes like a grown-up.

There are numerous makers of flip flops/sandals(Ranbow, Reef) on the market that support the arch that help people with low arches from getting plantar fascitis
[ Edited by 49ersfansorsure on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
There are numerous makes of sandals(Ranbow, Reef) on the market that support the arch that help people with low arches keep from getting plantar fascitis

I'm sure there are, but people who already suffer from plantar fasciitis are the ones who are most likely to buy those. I can't find the pic', but they looked like regular ol' flat slippers to me.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
I cannot believe the waste of time talking about flip flops ... lol. Well, I guess I just did too
I'm really hoping this guy can develop fast.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I cannot believe the waste of time talking about flip flops ... lol. Well, I guess I just did too

As opposed to the really important, time-sensitive posts here on webzone that affect the 49ers' play?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

As opposed to the really important, time-sensitive posts here on webzone that affect the 49ers' play?

Lol like bruce ellington's number.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

It caught my eye..and I didn't know who it was at first till a little later

I missed it too. Nice! !
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I'm really hoping this guy can develop fast.

I think he will...
He is a bad ass and Looks confident as heck. Still can't believe we got this guy Lemon,Brooks and Aldon at OLB.. whew now that's deep.
Share 49ersWebzone