LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ankle sprain
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What does that even mean?? Lynch has had 26 pass rushing snaps since coming back not reall much to look at if you ask me...what we have seen is that he has got constant qb pressures since coming into the league.

Brooks has has 130 pass rushing snaps, I'd hope he'd have more sacks...he's our worst OLB against the run right now, IMO he should be better especially at setting the edge because he has been good at that in the past. Is Brook's just old and suck or does the scheme suck? Maybe both?
You know the Scheme sucks when you see 33 year old 270lb Brooks playing man-man on a WR.

Yeah I have no idea what the hell JoN is trying to do...id love to go after Pettine in the off season

Pettine is the old Browns coach right ? What scheme did he run ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lolol

Aaron Lynch says the 49ers possibly have one of the best teams in the NFL. Seriously. https://t.co/srkscUKFJC
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Pettine is the old Browns coach right ? What scheme did he run ?

Runs a 3-4 and had that D running well before he gave it over to JoN DC for the Jets and Bills (had some good defenses).

Crazy as all get out....

But still more reasonable than a lot of the phony garbage Russell Wilson spouts.
Our only decent pass rusher out 3-5 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Shut him down. Let Armstead have his shoulder surgery.
I see another drug test in his very near future!
Originally posted by NJNiner:

LMAO. Thought the same thing!
Yea and weed didn't make him say that statement. He must've had some PCP

"One of the best teams in the NFL"
Ha hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:

LMAO. Thought the same thing!

He smokes some good ass s**t
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this dude clearly smoking crack again. lol
lol

He must be reading NT and is only caught up to 2015 off-season. Wait till he gets to the ending.
do they test for LSD?
Share 49ersWebzone