LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers OLB Aaron Lynch lost 30 pounds during 4-game suspension. Why was he out of shape? "Wife got pregnant so I was eating a lot."

LOL! Baby weight.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I think that we should trade LYNCH while the entire league is pretty much still intrigue by his talent..

Good idea. Then we will go back to having NO FREAKING PASS RUSH AGAIN. So not a good idea then.

ACTUALLY, it is a very good idea.. if we can get a 3rd, then it's a win for us..

This goofball will sure lead the team in sacks, and will realize that w/o Bowman, and an aging Brooks, he is now the FACE of the defense.. and while knowing that his skill is needed here, he will ask for so much money, (which we know Trent will not allow), get heavier and heavier by waiting, only to become a USELESS Wonder for the team..

so, why wait for that??
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this guy is a f**king joke, you a pro control your eating.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 34m34 minutes ago Aaron Lynch says he dropped 30 lbs in recent weeks. He's 270 now. I'm no math major but that means ...

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 34m34 minutes ago #49ers OLB Aaron Lynch lost 30 pounds during 4-game suspension. Why was he out of shape? "Wife got pregnant so I was eating a lot."
  • jcs
  • Veteran
So he was 300 lbs in the preseason???
Originally posted by susweel:

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 34m34 minutes ago Aaron Lynch says he dropped 30 lbs in recent weeks. He's 270 now. I'm no math major but that means ...

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 34m34 minutes ago #49ers OLB Aaron Lynch lost 30 pounds during 4-game suspension. Why was he out of shape? "Wife got pregnant so I was eating a lot."

to be fair, i've heard plenty of NFL players especially do the same thing. if he comes back in shape, who f**king cares
Originally posted by English:
I think that we should trade LYNCH while the entire league is pretty much still intrigue by his talent..

Good idea. Then we will go back to having NO FREAKING PASS RUSH AGAIN. So not a good idea then.

ACTUALLY, it is a very good idea.. if we can get a 3rd, then it's a win for us..

This goofball will sure lead the team in sacks, and will realize that w/o Bowman, and an aging Brooks, he is now the FACE of the defense.. and while knowing that his skill is needed here, he will ask for so much money, (which we know Trent will not allow), get heavier and heavier by waiting, only to become a USELESS Wonder for the team..

so, why wait for that??

you really do have some imagination.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
lol. goodness.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
maybe lynch had the same math teacher as Glain?
Originally posted by susweel:

hahahaha, wow
30 lbs lost in 4 weeks? Half of that will be muscle unless steroids had him retaining a lot of water.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers OLB Aaron Lynch lost 30 pounds during 4-game suspension. Why was he out of shape? "Wife got pregnant so I was eating a lot."

Was his wife smoking weed too?

It'd be weird if his undetected illegal substance was actually some rapid weight loss pill that he felt conscious about taking.
Hope this guy comes back ready to play
This fool is another grade A moron. A Baalke specialty.

He was one of my favorite players too. What a shame.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope this guy comes back ready to play

He looked quick in preseason....crazy to think he did that at 300lbs.

In fact, I don't believe it. There is some miscommunication with someone/where.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 3, 2016 at 4:55 PM ]
Damn y'all trippin, don't worry...he is EASILY going to be our best defensive player....and it will be obvious.

Heck he might be our Best Player...along side Staley, Brown, and Hyde.
Share 49ersWebzone