LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's on the 49ers now and a second rate work ethic won't be tolerated by the coaches or in the locker room.
I'm gonna predict he makes the team.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's on the 49ers now and a second rate work ethic won't be tolerated by the coaches or in the locker room.

This, Harbaugh would have cut his ass already
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Im friends with a player that was invited for a tryout earlier this year and was disappointed with what he had to say about Lynch. He said he was the laziest, worst worker he has been around. Lacks concentration. Very distant from other players. Often late to meetings and was late for the stadium tour. Comes in last for all sprints and gives little to no effort. Given that he's a 49er now I really hope he can get his act together, but I'm not as excited as I once was about this pick.

names or it didnt happen

I won't give you his name due to the negativity involved, it wouldn't be fair to the kid. He lives around the block from me and he's one of my best friends little brother. I've gone to school with him since 3rd grade and he has no reason to lie to me. He only had good things to say about all the other rookies.

One wouldn't expect a kid with his issues to all of the sudden change his act around a bunch of fellow rookies. Hopefully the vets feed this kid a little humble pie and show him the work ethic it takes to be successful in this league.
I'm with you. I'm not sharing any new information here, it's just that I thought he would clean up his act now that he has a legitimate chance to make it in the nfl. On the other hand, if he does make it on the squad he's most likely going to be riding the bench with a fat bank roll. Would we be willing to trust this guy with money?
Im friends with a player that was invited for a tryout earlier this year and was disappointed with what he had to say about Lynch. He said he was the laziest, worst worker he has been around. Lacks concentration. Very distant from other players. Often late to meetings and was late for the stadium tour. Comes in last for all sprints and gives little to no effort. Given that he's a 49er now I really hope he can get his act together, but I'm not as excited as I once was about this pick.

If this is how he is going to conduct himself, I don't see him lasting long. You would think maybe the light would have come on by now.
I am not saying harbaugh49 is wrong, but I hate friend of a friend hearsay stuff. For all we know this guy got his ass handed to him by Lynch and is holding a grudge. I guess time will tell.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am not saying harbaugh49 is wrong, but I hate friend of a friend hearsay stuff. For all we know this guy got his ass handed to him by Lynch and is holding a grudge. I guess time will tell.

Its the internet. You can't trust "legitamate" sources from major news networks much less some dude on the zone.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
no need to speculate; it will become abundantly clear really soon what this guy is made of. he's now competing against grown-ass men with children to feed. a 13 year old boy in a man's body will get destroyed by our o-line.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
BTW, if Willis is (reported as) 6'1, then what is Bowman... around 5'10?

Clearly, Willis has at least 3 inches on him in the pic above with Lynch hovering both......

it don't matter; bowman is, and always was, an attack dog. go back and look at penn state games--he was always attacking the ball and sticking his head in there in a violent way. he's got that "difference maker" mindset. you better be a man before you deal with him, or he'll send you running behind mama's coattails.
Originally posted by xcfan:

Clearly, Willis has at least 3 inches on him in the pic above with Lynch hovering both......

it don't matter; bowman is, and always was, an attack dog. go back and look at penn state games--he was always attacking the ball and sticking his head in there in a violent way. he's got that "difference maker" mindset. you better be a man before you deal with him, or he'll send you running behind mama's coattails.

That picture is deceptive. The depth is displayed incorrectly. Bow is a good 2-4 feet behind Pat and Lynch not nearly as close. The picture makes it look like all 3 men are walking side by side.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jul 27, 2014 at 8:00 AM ]

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:

That picture is deceptive. The depth is displayed incorrectly. Bow is a good 2-4 feet behind Pat and Lynch not nearly as close. The picture makes it look like all 3 men are walking side by side.

This.

Bowman Height 6004

Willis Height 6011

Lynch Height 6050
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Its the internet. You can't trust "legitamate" sources from major news networks much less some dude on the zone.

Also, if you just say one word (hello) to one person and it gets around to another person and so on (hundreds of people here about it), by the time it gets back to you, it will be like you had a lengthy conversation with the first person you said hello to... when all you said in the first place was "hello"

HELLO!

Agreed. Some people had mentioned Willis was a bit undersized and were skeptical... both proved critics wrong and turned out to be monsters!

Originally posted by DeUh:
This.

Bowman Height 6004

Willis Height 6011

Lynch Height 6050

damn pics hardly ever tell the troof..... but Lynch with the sandals / carrying around Ewok carcass
i honestly dont know of this guys transgressions, anyone care to give a coles notes version?
damn pics hardly ever tell the troof..... but Lynch with the sandals / carrying around Ewok carcass

Yeah not a fan. Does not at all convey the "I am here to bust my ass" message but more of a "Yeah that's right, I like a wookie on my back, what?" laid back attitude.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jul 27, 2014 at 3:02 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yeah not a fan. Does not at all convey the "I am here to bust my ass" message but more of a "Yeah that's right, I like a wookie on my back, what?" laid back attitude.

Right right... I know he has an issue with his hamstrings (as reported), but he better be lifting or something. Bowman looks like a damn machine, even through long sleeve shirt

"Yeah that's right, I like a wookie on my back, what?"
Share 49ersWebzone