LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
^^ Nice seeing he is hanging with Willis and Bowman in that pic, hopefully there work ethic rubs off on him
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
FO should make him and Okoye throw on gloves... punch the crap out of each other

just for the hell of it
What is on his back? Did he kill an animal on the way to the facility He looks to be a specimen though. Not many LB's in the league would make Bow and Willis look average sized.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
What is on his back? Did he kill an animal on the way to the facility He looks to be a specimen though. Not many LB's in the league would make Bow and Willis look average sized.

It looks like Bow and Lynch are holding hands lol
Pro' athletes who walk around in sandals.

That's how you develop plantar fasciitis. Would it kill you to put on a pair of shoes?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

That's how you develop plantar fasciitis. Would it kill you to put on a pair of shoes?

Any man walking around with an ewok carcus on his back ain't trippin about being in sandals
Originally posted by Tman:
Any man walking around with an ewok carcus on his back ain't trippin about being in sandals

Yeah, that's a little weird. But at least it won't possibly contribute to an injury. It's beyond me how a professional athlete doesn't know this.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

In practice, he goes barefoot.... think Tarzan

Originally posted by Tman:

Might be one of Wicket's (Wilson's) relatives......

^^^ In the pic, Bow nonchalantly strolls out like a G while others hold the gear
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 26, 2014 at 11:13 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
BTW, if Willis is (reported as) 6'1, then what is Bowman... around 5'10?

Clearly, Willis has at least 3 inches on him in the pic above with Lynch hovering both......
Originally posted by LVJay:
BTW, if Willis is (reported as) 6'1, then what is Bowman... around 5'10?

Clearly, Willis has at least 3 inches on him in the pic above with Lynch hovering both......

I'm guessing they are not all the same distance from the camera in this picture...

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
I'm guessing they are not all the same distance from the camera in this picture...

True... angles may need to be taken in consideration
Im friends with a player that was invited for a tryout earlier this year and was disappointed with what he had to say about Lynch. He said he was the laziest, worst worker he has been around. Lacks concentration. Very distant from other players. Often late to meetings and was late for the stadium tour. Comes in last for all sprints and gives little to no effort. Given that he's a 49er now I really hope he can get his act together, but I'm not as excited as I once was about this pick.
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
Im friends with a player that was invited for a tryout earlier this year and was disappointed with what he had to say about Lynch. He said he was the laziest, worst worker he has been around. Lacks concentration. Very distant from other players. Often late to meetings and was late for the stadium tour. Comes in last for all sprints and gives little to no effort. Given that he's a 49er now I really hope he can get his act together, but I'm not as excited as I once was about this pick.

names or it didnt happen

That would be consistent with his reputation from college. It was worth the risk given he was a 5th rounder, we have a veteran locker room, and plenty of depth.

He has tremendous talent, and I hope he turns out to be a beast for us, but expectations should be low.
Originally posted by crabman82:

names or it didnt happen

I won't give you his name due to the negativity involved, it wouldn't be fair to the kid. He lives around the block from me and he's one of my best friends little brother. I've gone to school with him since 3rd grade and he has no reason to lie to me. He only had good things to say about all the other rookies.
Share 49ersWebzone